Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinyl Thread • Page 306

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cryates, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I need In Rainbows in my collection. Fav Radiohead album

2. F0A609EB-ABB4-4CA0-8A6F-468EE677DE6C.jpeg

MCR vinyl set complete

DeRRek, sonder, trevorshmevor and 6 others like this.
  3. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got an answer on Jack’s Mannequin’s Everything In Transit re-issue through Music On Vinyl. It was delayed to February 12th if anyone was wondering/had pre-ordered with no updates.

sonder likes this.
  4. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Christmas present to myself, just ordered all the 1975 EPs from their web store.

5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

upload_2020-11-28_13-43-4.jpeg

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

0ACC4D52-EBAF-483F-AA21-20A2700FAD3F.jpeg

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I just really want Illuminaudio to be pressed.. :tear:

8. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I personally think it’s their strongest work and I’ll always be bummed that we never got a follow up effort with that lineup.

Blainer93 likes this.
  10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I wanted to do this because of the discount on their webstore but shipping was going to be $23 so I didn’t pull the trigger. I hope I can get these eventually lol.

11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Question for the thread: what is your BEST sounding record?

Mine is a tie between Clarity and Futures. I’ve listened to those albums for so many years and hearing them on vinyl I hear new stuff every time (9 time out of 10 it’s backing harmonies or a bass line).

momo32t likes this.
  12. E460EDE8-CC43-4F2C-97C2-0DAD6FA213A5.jpeg

A grail record for me. Definitely the most I’ve spent on an album lol. Worth every penny, it sounds perfect and finally having it on my shelf is so goddamn gratifying

13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

My vertigo press of Paranoid by Sabbath or any of the Japanese presses I have.

14. momo32t

Trusted

I’ve always thought it is John Mayer’s Where The Light Is.

They advertise on the record it’s the audiophile remastered edition. I’ve always thought it was just a buzz word, but it really does sound great.

I would say my copy of Futures is up there

15. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

My copy of Tertia by Caspian sounds so dang good.

johnnyferris likes this.
  16. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

So I bought my place last month, and finally ready to swap out the TV stand for something more practical. Also, fuck COVID for making me pay roughly the price of this in shipping.

upload_2020-11-29_9-27-53.png

17. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Did Ikea have to reduce their staffing or something? I've been waiting to buy a bookshelf from them for months, but not willing to pay the $100 shipping for it.

waking season likes this.
  18. Smittzerland

I think it's part of it. I'm in NH, and the closest IKEA to me is south of Boston. Right now, there's a travel advisory in MA that I don't want to deal with, so would rather deal with the shipping cost than the potential fines for travelling in that state.

waking season likes this.
  19. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I am pretty lucky to have the pizza box edition with all the albums.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  20. Ahh yes, you are! That thing is so cool. There was a really great tip to an emo vinyl Facebook group posted in here a few pages back, and when I went to go check it out I saw that one of those was just sold in September. Hard bummer!

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Any Cyber Monday deals anywhere?

22. Clockwork

Regular

Taylor Swift restocked her folklore variants for Cyber Monday if anyone was regretful about not getting those

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. Smittzerland

Bullmoose posted their remaining RSD stuff for sale on their site.

24. Smittzerland

Curious on what the lead time is going to be on these. I preordered mine the day of launch back in July, and it still hasn't shipped although I have tracking.

25. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

At this point, you can probably get it faster just ordering the Target exclusive.