Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinyl Thread • Page 258

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cryates, Mar 6, 2016.

1. selling some high quality shit at decent prices

FS: Coheed, Alkaline Trio, Hum, The Maine, etc.

All records are in good to great condition - nothing is sealed and all prices include domestic US shipping.

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (180g black/red split; 2017 re-press) $40

Alkaline Trio - Crimson (180g black/red split; 2017 re-press) $30

Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True (pink /1000; first press) $50

Alkaline Trio - Is This Thing Cursed? (opaque blood red /1000; first press) $25

Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 (grey swirl; 2014 re-press) - $50

Hum - You'd Prefer An Astronaut (180g black /500; 2013 SRC re-press) $50

The Maine - Lovely, Little, Lonely (180g red; first press) $50

2. Looks like Discogs updated the search function on the app. At first glance it looks way better

3. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Anyone have any good recs for speakers that are quality but won't hurt the wallet too much?

4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

SlappinCups likes this.
  5. trevorshmevor Aug 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2019)
    Moved over the weekend, my first move since collecting vinyl. Probably about 400-450 records total between my girlfriend and I. Y’all were not kidding about those things being a pain in the ass to move

6. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

disambigujason and SlappinCups like this.
  7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Sell more high quality shit. I have most of this stuff!! You have so much stuff, let’s make some deals!! Also, I recommend going into Facebook groups- I’ve realized recently that vinylcollective is pretty dead nowadays for sale threads. Maybe you’ll be more successful than I was last time I tried.

8. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

https://discogs.page.link/Fmpu

Finally got around to uploading my self bought vinyl. Have about 150 more that have been gifted, mostly classic rock.

9. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

9D7FCF33-7F9F-4865-A0B9-911DEE0C9681.jpeg
    Immediately my favorite piece of my vinyl collection.

10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Mine should be here tomorrow. Also still waiting for the deluxe edition of Vheissu.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. That rules. Ordered mine through SRC and it’s still in Ready To Ship status. Release date says the 16th though, so hopefully they ship by then

anonimito likes this.
  12. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

My Beggars should arrive by Friday. I honestly expected it to get delayed repeatedly based on the other re-presses. At this point I don't believe we'll ever get those Vheissu orders.

airik625 likes this.
  13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Louisiana Fast and waking season like this.
  14. Creed really did have the worst album art like ever

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

630F6CA5-6269-484C-85CF-C55EEB4CD8D4.jpeg

johnnyferris, Mattww, momo32t and 5 others like this.
  16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Mattww, Jim, Anthony Brooks and 3 others like this.
  17. Very jealous of the Beggars variants posted in here. Just opened mine up and it’s some wacky translucent neon tri blend that doesn’t match any of the colors on the cover at all. Excited to own it just not what I had in mind!

momo32t likes this.
  18. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

This is exactly how I’m feeling about this variant lottery. I like the one that they advertised, red, yellow, blue. I already own the first pressing, and only double dipped because I loved the color scheme.

19. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

For clarification, mine hasn’t even arrived yet. I ordered mine from SRC, but I’ve got enough anxiety as it is, and after the Palms vinyl fiasco, I really just wanted to just order a record and receive what I ordered.

Oh well. Vague vinyl variant lottery anxiety is dumb and I feel dumb for feeling it.

20. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Preordered my Beggars late from Amazon and won't get it until the middle of next month...

21. I got lucky and my local store actually got the variant that @waking season got. If I’d have known this was gonna hit retail I’d have never pre-ordered through SRC haha. Just left the store with my new copy and am gonna send this other one back to SRC

waking season likes this.
  22. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Can you share a pic?

23. trevorshmevor Aug 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 19, 2019)
    Sure! It’s not the worst or anything, was just unexpected after seeing what other people received. The color on the left is like a swamp green, hard to get that color or translucence without actually holding the record up to the light haha

AEA6110C-7DCC-42DB-BDFB-10960BAE240C.jpeg

24. momo32t

Trusted

Just ordered the final copy of Brian Fallon’s Painkillers 7” box set on Amazon.

Already own the LP but figured this was too good a collectors item to pass up.