Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinyl Thread • Page 254

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cryates, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I just noticed What's the Story Morning Glory is only $17 today. Normally it's over $30.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Had to order it. Also just ordered Tidal Wave for $15.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Deluxe Edition of The Artist In The Ambulance came in today. Really nice packaging and layout. I like that it has the alternate artwork displayed on the inside of the gatefold. The big lyric/artwork booklet that came with it is a nice addition as well. Can't wait to spin it later, but as of now I'm glad I went with the deluxe rather than one of the colored variants - though that white w/ red splatter was tempting. Now I'm just waiting on The Red Sky EP and the deluxe version Vheissu. Thinking those may have been delayed until June though.

momo32t and waking season like this.
  4. momo32t

Trusted

The fact that my order for the Red Sky EP has been "processing" for months even if I've been billed for it is a killer.

5. airik625

That’s what I love about Bull Moose. Plus the points you get...hard not to go that route. Anyhow I think both Red Sky and Vheissu were pushed back to 6/21.

waking season likes this.
  6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Bull Moose is the best, I used to work a 5 minute walk from one of them and that was really dangerous. The points are great, wound up getting Sprained Ankle by Julien Baker for like $7 with the points.

7. momo32t

Trusted

I originally had booked it with them, and then they told me it was "out of stock". It wasn't until I had ordered with SRC that Bull Moose re-posted the pre-order.

8. airik625

I’ve got about 60 points saved up right now. It’s been tempting not to use them, but gonna keep collecting them until a new box set or something is released that I can get for half the price.

waking season likes this.
  9. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Looks like The Chariot's One Wing repress is already sold out. Glad I snagged a copy.

coleslawed and bodkins like this.
  10. NJPunkMusic May 5, 2019
    (Last edited: May 5, 2019)
    NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Anyone interested in buying any of these from me?
    Thrice The Alchemy Index repress SEALED $130
    Thrice Artist and Ambulance green marble hot topic pressing $25
    Senses Fail Let it Enfold You White hot topic pressing SEALED $25
    Armor For Sleep WTDWYAD green/black $60

momo32t and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Posted this on the DGD thread, but:

Anyone need a copy of Dance Gavin Dance Happiness color pop vinyl? Got a copy that’s opened but never played. $45 shipped in the US. I’ll throw a free LP in there as well.

12. I finally bought Folk Singer by Muddy Waters the other day! I’d been wanting that one for a long time. And now I’ve realized I’ve literally run out of shelf space for my records... time to begin... The Purge™️

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Grayscale has two new variants out Friday of their EP. I variant collect this band and they’re actively trying to wreck me.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

15573595769641863556222249590491.jpg
    Finally here!!

15. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Got a purchase I want to make and I'm trying to get a little more cash. Anyone want to buy something? most of the stuff is free game, except Coheed, Circa, Protest the Hero, and maybe some others. Let me know. Check out bowlermicah's music collection on Discogs

16. anonimito

Abelian Supporter

17. ChampsMusic

Slim chance, but does anyone have any promo codes or coupons for SRC vinyl? I’ve got a stack of vinyl waiting to be ordered for my birthday, but my wallet is yelling at me?

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  18. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Did they not answer your tweet?

19. BTDandFeelingThis

I now own every Hawthorne Heights vinyl. This is a beautiful picture (not pictured is TSIBW acoustic which is en route to me now).

E399D4D2-77E3-4C52-AC92-85661CAB39B4.jpeg

I’m close to owning every Blink-182 and Taking Back Sunday album too. Only missing two for each (Cheshire, Greatest Hits & New Again, Self Titled)

teebs41, mattav152, ship90 and 3 others like this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ordered Mac Miller’s Swimming on Amazon today, which had been out of stock for months prior to checking again today.

Also, didn’t order it, but saw that MCR’s Danger Days was less than $14 today.

21. ChampsMusic

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  22. BTDandFeelingThis

23. FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MEANS MINE SHOULD BE COMING SOON TOO!!!! SO STOKED!!! ALL CAPS!!!!!!

K0ta and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Sigh, I'm still waiting on my +44 vinyl to ship.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  25. BTDandFeelingThis

Src said it was delayed till end of this month. That’s two delays now this is ridiculous