Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinyl Thread • Page 253

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cryates, Mar 6, 2016.

1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Sorry you’re in a rough spot :/ I follow you on Insta and I love seeing your record posts/puppy. Hopefully things turn around for you sooner than later.

MegT585 likes this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry to hear you’re going through a rough patch. I could definitely be interested, I’ll take a look after work!

3. MegT585

Trusted

Awww thank you! Benny sends his love!

tyramail likes this.
  4. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

coleslawed likes this.
  5. momo32t

Trusted

coleslawed and KidLightning like this.
  6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

C07FF9B3-3353-4E90-9A0A-A5A48FCAD46C.jpeg

Genuinely couldn’t believe I found IATA at a cheap price. The orange vinyl of BOCC was an extra treat too. What a day.

mattav152, momo32t and airik625 like this.
  7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Been on my wantlist for a while now. Great find!

8. I would have to double check, but I saw a preowned IATA s/t pressed on white at my record store the other day. Condition was great, and I believe it was 59.99. Pretty steep, I know, but figured it’s worth mentioning if you’re at all interested!

9. momo32t

Trusted

$3 - $5 vinyl sale at No Sleep:

On Sale

smowashere and trevorshmevor like this.
  10. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Question; Im not trying to break any rules or anything so I wanted to find out if we can sell vinyl on here. I'm trying to save for a new car and have a bunch of Thrice, Thursday, Senses Fail and other stuff on wax that needs a good new home.

11. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I’ve done numerous sales/purchases on here.

Always through PayPal Goods and Services, unless I really know the person well.

12. NJPunkMusic Apr 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2019)
    NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

For Sale Through Paypal Goods and Services to Protect All Buyers

THRICE
    Beggars on mint green vinyl. NM condition with corner dings due to having it for 10 years. Plays well. $150
    The Alchemy Index Bog Set (not numbered) SEALED- $170

THURSDAY
    A City By Light Divided Red/ Black/ White Splatter NM condition. Plays well. $80
    War All The TIme Gray Marble NM condition. Plays well $80
    Both for $150 PPD

SENSES FAIL
    The Fire- Black (/100) $140
    Still Searching- Red/Balck Splatter (/200) $60
    Let It Enfold You- White (/500) $45
    Renacer- Purple (/500) $65
    Pull The Thorns From Your Heart- Half Transparent Purple / Half Baby Pink (/1500) $15

momo32t likes this.
  13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Does anyone have any records that when you put the needle down, it jumps like 5-10 seconds into the first song on each side? I just received an album in the mail last week and when I went to play it (I don't manually drop the needle, i have an automatic start that the needle drops on its own) and on both sides of the album, it went 5-10 seconds into the first song.

I immediately tested like 3 other of my records to see if it was a problem with them too, and it wasn't, it just seems to be the particular record. When I look at the actual record, it does look like the grooves are very close to the edge, so maybe it's the actual record itself?

I also tested it out manually and I was able to drop it to the beginning, but it was cutting it super close to the edge.

anonimito likes this.
  14. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Added this to my collection today. Such s good album
    B511335E-2E6D-490E-BF13-C5A9A1A80E9D.jpeg 69319E85-0FB8-4E06-9866-59A673239F65.jpeg

15. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Yeah I have one or two tht do that too

anonimito likes this.
  16. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

went to the store on a whim and came home with:
    The National-Sleep Well Beast (Indie Blue Variant)
    Thou-Rhea Sylvia
    H8ful Eight OST (Third Man Records Edition)

Bryan Diem likes this.
  17. flask

Trusted Supporter

Finally put together my IKEA shelf. Nice to have my records somewhat organized instead of chillin in milk crates.

Attached Files:

18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Good posters

19. oldboot

Regular

If I wasn't working on buying a house I'd clean you out. Reancer, The Fire, and ACBTLD...damn, unreal collection. You may still hear from me if you don't sell them soon :crylaugh:

20. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

lol, I was in your shoes at this time last year. Most stressful thing I ever did was buying my first home. Now I need a new car so Im selling a lot of my collection. Reancer is sold though, but everything else I listed on ebay if you want to check it out. Good luck with the house!!
    Items for sale by njpunkmusic | eBay

21. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Shoutout Ryan Getzlaf

22. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Got the Black parade is dead RSD version. So awesome, gatefold picture is mad cool

23. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Here is my set up with the shelves from Lowes 20181107_183744.jpg

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Right now on Amazon they have Taylor Swift's 1989 for $14.

Swarm swarm swarm!

disambigujason and waking season like this.
  25. SPine

Trusted

Cage the Elephants new album Social Cues is like $12 on Amazon.. I just bought it at a store this past weekend for $25...