Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinyl Thread • Page 252

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cryates, Mar 6, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Got the Menzingers 7” and the new PUP record, couldn’t find Thrice

momo32t and JRGComedy like this.
  2. momo32t

Trusted

72C61CE5-FBC3-413B-8109-F956B313E097.jpeg

3. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I got everything I wanted, and I only had to wait in line for 2 1/2 hours.

4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

thrice and menz for me today. love the thrice EP a ton

momo32t and Matt504 like this.
  5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I went to like 7 stores, 5 of which did RSD exclusives. I only found the Menzing 7inch, couldn't find MCR or Justin Pierre or Julien at any of them

6. Sal Paradise Apr 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 14, 2019)
    Sal Paradise

Trusted

I spent way too much money yesterday. Bought The Crow, Thrice, The Menzingers, Modest Mouse, Gorrilaz, Green Day, Weezer Teal, Townes Van Zandt, and Spider-Man. Other than waiting in line in 30 degree weather, I had a great time!

momo32t likes this.
  7. PaperthinHymn

Had a great experience at Extended Play in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Picked up Lost in Translation OST, Julien, Menzingers, Lord Huron/Phoebe Bridgers, Soccer Mommy, Bob Dylan Blood on the Tracks, and the Dogfish Head Grateful Dead record.

8. SPine

Trusted

Any other sites besides bull moose that have leftover RSD records? Trying to find the Wallows 7"

9. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I had luck getting the Basement single on Discogs (direct from a record store so they didn't screw me with reseller prices). Other than that Bull Moose is the only place I know that puts everything up

10. momo32t

Trusted

Smartpunk just put up their extras but some of the popular ones (i.e., Thrice) went quickly.

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

momo32t likes this.
  12. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Looks nice, but ooof pricey

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  13. airik625

Is this the first time it’s been pressed on a 2xLP?

14. SPine

Trusted

No mine is a 2xLP and I've had it for a long time

15. owenlongsworth

Regular

The third pressing in 2015 is when they switched it to a 2xLP.

16. mattav152

Thats one of the only TWY records I don't own besides NCTH (since I just don't care too much for that release), but every time I come across it in record stores I feel like I don't buy it because usually pricedtoo high even for a 2xLP.

17. New pressing and variants of Temple Of Plenty by Somos at their Bandcamp page.

Highly recommended.

disambigujason likes this.
  18. MegT585

Trusted

Hey guys. I’m in a really shitty place emotionally and financially right now and have no where else to really go but to sell a big bulk of my collection. Any ideas of where I can sell in bulk to just get rid of them as painlessly as possible (any places online)? Link below. (Paramore, ETID, Manchester Orchestra, and Say Anything off the table /are the few that I’m keeping for sentimental value )

https://discogs.page.link/vxEn

19. Sorry to hear you're in a rough patch... I looked through your stuff and there's a bunch of albums I'd want, but I too am hard up on cash (saving up for a wedding) so unfortunately I will have to pass. BUT I think you'll have a lot of success on this VinylCollectors subreddit. Good luck!

coleslawed and MegT585 like this.
  20. airik625

21. SPine

Trusted

Messaged you!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. mattav152

I know you said you wanna sell your stuff in bulk but I found some stuff in your collection thats high on my want list. If you're willing I'd gladly buy a couple off you!

23. MegT585

Trusted

Message me what you want and we can see if we can work something out!

24. airik625

Awesome collection!

MegT585 likes this.
  25. MegT585

Trusted

Thank you so much. It’s like my children haha it’s so hard to sell, but I am such a hard spot right now I don’t really have a choice.