Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinnie Does Track-by-Track for New I Am the Avalanche Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Vinnie has done a new track-by-track breakdown of the latest I Am the Avalanche album for Substream:

“Tokyo”: “In this song we pay homage to a man who showed I Am the Avalanche the utmost love and support when we were getting our start. Mikey had this riff and we jammed on it and it felt very No Use For A Name. So I carried that into the lyrics. Rest well, Tony Sly.”

“Concrete”: “This song was in the first batch that we wrote the music for. I get so sick of myself sometimes. Grateful for my family and friends who continue to be there for me. That must be daunting. Respect.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  2. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I've been dragging on listening to this record just based on the list of albums I've been meaning to listen to and when it came out (I'm backlogged). But hearing that there's a song that feels very NUFAN? This one is going right to the top of the list!

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.