Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Videos From Scott Hutchison Tribute Concert

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Some videos from the Scott Hutchison tribute concert, featuring performances from Aaron Dessner, Julien Baker, Ben Gibbard, Craig Finn, and Kevin Devine have been shared online. I’ve put them into a video playlist.

2. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'd pay a lot of money to charity for a vinyl recording of this show. Several of my favourite songwriters covering my favourite songwriter.

3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, or a Tribute album with proceeds going to charity. I was taken back when I saw the posts of Scott missing, and eventually when it was discovered he had died. I was only a casual FR fan, but he had worked with our toured with a lots of artists I listen too a lot. Sad scenario when someone feels like dying is the best option. Mental illness is unpredictable, an u fortunately that night the right person wasn’t at the right moment to change anything. Obviously he was very loved and will be greatly missed.

4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Well that was heavy, got really thrilled, nevermind the quality, that would be an emotional show for me.