Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 850

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. RyanRyan

Brilliant game. Often just go on it to swing around and take photos. I’d love a sequel but I’m not sure what a sequel could bring to the table if it was also set in New York again.

GBlades likes this.
  2. GBlades

Trusted

Kraven is the natural response to any Spidey sequel in any medium. I actually trust Insomniac to provide a great one, since we know it's going to happen after this success. It's been a while since I've been able to get in a game and just comfortable traverse the map.

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

preload for modern warfare on ps4 is live

4. RyanRyan

I thought it wasn’t out til like the 25th?! Most PS4 preloads (in my case) haven’t started til like...48 hours before.

I’ve gotta wait til the physical release with this one annoyingly. But I’ll have a cool Japanese copy ha.

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s pre load so when it hits 9 pm in the us and other time zones you can go right in and play it. It’s weird how they are doing it. It’s 6 different packs that download then the main game it’s around 100gb total

RyanRyan likes this.
  6. RyanRyan

Good lord. Kinda glad I’m going physical now then.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  7. Cmoney86

Trusted

Why you’ll have to wait while installs digital is the way to go no lines no people straight into the game and the day one patch if there is one will be installed earlier in the day on Thursday

8. RyanRyan

My internet in Japan is kinda shite. And I won’t be ordering a special edition with all those packs anyway! Standard does me fine.

Also buying digital from the PSN store is ridiculously expensive. You’re paying for the privilege and then some. Can usually get deals and that with physical. I’ll just grab it on the way home from work. Never any lines at the store I drive past.

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

3D20F9BA-0419-4002-8E78-E5E545619E13.jpeg AB187FD6-8858-4283-9575-5450A1C23C02.jpeg

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

The packs are the game look at the pictures I just posted. It’s the same on Xbox I’m sure you’ll have to download something when you get the game and install it outside of the day one update if there is one

11. believe that’s just the standard edition and all that has to download. Not sure though

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

It is it includes multi spec ops survival and campaign. 2 campaign packs 2 spec ops packs survival pack and a multiplayer pack then the whatever else is left installs as the main game

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Spider-Man bored me.

14. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Hope it’s not like that, hard enough when it takes me over a day to do a 20gb update let alone 100 fucking gb.

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

The packs are around 41 I think then the main game or the final install is 55 gb I’ll post a pic with the file size when it’s fully installed I have really good internet so it shouldn’t be too long

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

A99636BB-A939-44B6-AF05-500A8C390B0B.jpeg

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

106.7 gb fully loaded Installed

18. RyanRyan

Good GRIEF that’s massive for a COD game...

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

Black ops 4 is 108gb

modern warfare remastered is 111.5
    Infinite warfare is 119.8
    Black ops 3 with all the dlc is 157.7
    Ww2 is 116.2
    Ghosts is only 39.17

20. RyanRyan

Lmao had no idea. Didn’t mess about with any of those much, and in most cases I guess I wasn’t paying attention! 4 was the last one that grabbed me.

I miss COD 2.

21. RyanRyan

22. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Dirty Sanchez and RyanRyan like this.
  23. RyanRyan

I can’t believe how long it took them to announce that. Apparently the chairman of Activision was repeatedly referring to his company as Micro Transactivision during meetings and is trying to change that image.

24. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I’m just glad they’re moving away from it, seems like all the big games have got a battle pass now. Rainbow Six Siege has just launched a mini one this week too.

25. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez and RyanRyan like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.