Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 674

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The biggest problem in 4 is that the cutscenes go on for so damn long.

2. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

but they also rule lol

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

DMC 1-4 are $12 on PSN. Downloaded them and forget how fucking hard the first game is. Ugh.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The first DMC is so similar to the early RE games, if only DMC5 was like RE

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Getting towards the end of Seiken Densetsu 3 (yeah I'm gonna beat it, fuck y'all) I really love it, the game is extremely grindy, for whatever reason I love grinding tho. Game is incredible for the time it came out, re make could really really be special.

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Can’t wait for RE8.

currytheword likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Definitely. The cameras are really fucking me up. I keep getting caught in those spots where it flips and I end up dying.

Jake W likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. currytheword

Trusted

I’m very hopeful they break through their own mold like they did with 4 and 7, and give us something completely fresh.

11. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

Oof, not sure where to put this and sorry if you have to find out this way but iNcontroL died.

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Kojima literally put opening credits at the beginning of every mission in MGS5 where they said "written and directed by Hideo Kojima", he clearly loves seeing his name on stuff lol

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

He loves Hollywood and probably thinks of himself in the same way as a Hollywood director, so he does that to make it more like a movie I guess. Like “a Martin Scorsese picture” or “a Spike Lee joint”.

You love grinding huh? I have a game you may enjoy, it rhymes with Shmestiny 2.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  14. Anthony_

15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I got a play-test for Gears and Plants. Might get in on the Gears one later this week.

Do you think Halo would have maintained its quality of the first three if Bungie had stayed on it? Or do you think they would have got burnt out after the original three and gotten worse than the 343 games have been?

Just thinking after someone brought them up in terms of the popular IP studios moving on

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I don't like FPS games

17. Anthony_

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Don't you love when you look at a guide and it says a certain boss coming up is REALLY hard and blah blah blah and then you beat it the first try EZ as fuq

19. Anthony_

Happens a lot in the Ringskiroulsborne games, although not necessarily when a guide says a certain boss is really hard but when other players do. I always love hearing people talk about what bosses they struggled with and what bosses they beat easily because everyone that plays those games has a different experience.

oldjersey likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Is there like an agreed upon hardest boss of all the soulsborne gamed?

21. Anthony_

Honestly I'm not sure. The Nameless King in Dark Souls 3 is really tough but there are people out there who will tell you he's easy so idk. Some of the DLC bosses in the Souls games are also pretty difficult. Also the final boss of Sekiro is considered really difficult as well. But it really is very player-specific from my experience, people tend to react to each boss fight differently. It's really interesting to me.

22. Probably Orphan of Kos from Bloodborne.

At least it was before Sekiro.

23. Anthony_

I know a lot of people struggled with the Ashina Seven Spears mini-boss in Sekiro, whereas I beat that mini-boss on my first try without taking any damage. I was like shocked to see how many people had trouble with that fight after the fact.

sean_rugy likes this.
  24. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Isshin and Nameless King are the hardest to me

25. NK was such a jump in difficulty for Souls bosses that I thought I was missing something completely.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.