Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 668

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Trump inspired millions of inbreds to be as shitty on twitter as possible

2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Okay, so you nerds have been busy yapping away so I have a lot to reply to. Here we go:

No.

Prefer those much more.

Baba Is You is A+ and on sale! One of the best of the year for me as well. T99 with the Splatoon theme and everything was super cool but I also just got bored quickly.

Even with the terribleness of Twitter, Facebook is infinitely worse on all sides. The closed tiki torching white nationalist groups who post events to protest, the replies to any liberal post including ads get immediately bombarded with hate speech that FB seemingly refuses to fix when reported because they have a system that seems to be wishy-washy about their guidelines, the amount of targeted harassment to people's personal pages which have much more detailed information than Twitter, the gaslighting, etc.

I understand terrible things happen on Twitter as well and most can be similar, but the responses I've seen from the Twitter platform in terms of reporting, blocking, and banning has been much better. I also think for me it's just because of the drastic shift between how Facebook started and where it is now. The whole site/app is an absolute joke now. It's cluttered, they change the apps every week, it's buggy as hell, posts disappear and reappear at random on timelines, privacy on posts can be super finicky, etc. I just think Facebook is awful and I want to be in the timeline where Elon Musk buys the company just to delete the site.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's debatable. My personal experience is that I have seen a ton more worse shit on Twitter than on Facebook without me seeking it what so ever. Sure you can find hate groups on FB but theres no reason for me to be searching hate groups on FB.

4. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's more that FB does so little to cull those things than me searching for them.

But you're right, I should probably stop looking those up in my spare time.

oldjersey likes this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Was thinking about making a mid-year list but then I realized it would just be Sekiro ten times so I didn’t bother

6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Twitter is the bathroom walls of the internet

7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

That means Facebook is the shit overflowing out of the clogged toilets in the most popular gloryhole

theagentcoma likes this.
  8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Lmao. Perfectly said

theagentcoma likes this.
  9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Memories

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Facebook is so much bigger than Twitter, which makes fighting bad stuff so much harder for them. However, my FB is wholesome as fuck. It’s not that hard to do.

11. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

definitely a lot better showcase here, actually looks much better. hell, even the gun sounds sound so much better haha

12. RyanRyan

Cautiously excited!

13. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

ur cray if u think im gonna read any of this

RyanRyan likes this.
  14. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

facebook is just boomer parents and kids you went to high school with that never left their hometown

RyanRyan and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  15. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

All social media is bad

16. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Facebook has some of the worst people in the world and you're able to filter them out as you wish but also it's a bad social networking site

Twitter has some of the worst people in the world and actively promotes them

RyanRyan, Joe4th, Ken and 1 other person like this.
  17. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

the only thing facebook is good for is keeping track of Events and looking at pictures your took when you were 18

Jake W likes this.
  18. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

It’s good for what it was always good for: keeping in touch with people you know that have since spread out across the world

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  19. Jake W

If facebook wasn't the best thing by far for keeping track of gigs I wouldn't still use it

20. Fucking Dustin

I use it because I'm fucking weak

21. Jake W

The weak people use Twitter

22. Fucking Dustin

I use twitter too because I'm still fucking weak

Same with Chorus

I don't actually tweet though or post on FB really, all my social media posting is here so idk what that says about me

Joe4th and Jake W like this.
  23. Jake W

This site is the best social media and that's saying something given some of the takes lol

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

add me coward

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  25. Fucking Dustin

Dan's facebook is entertaining as hell because he has a huge variety of people on his friends list but he's still Dan and it results in chaos

oldjersey, Mrplum5089 and Jake W like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.