Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 649

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

To be honest, I don’t think you’re buying a Switch Lite for the best graphical options

RyanPm40 and Jake W like this.
  2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I mean if you're wanting the best graphical option, Nintendo ain't your shit.

Zach, Anthony_, mescalineeyes and 2 others like this.
  3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Keep seeing people online moan about how the Lite is pointless. Like if you think that then it's obviously not meant for you lol

4. Jake W

All I know is Nintendo are going to be laughing at everyone at the end of the year when we see the Switch and Pokémon sales

5. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

That feels like an Onion/Hard Times article. "Area Man Doesn't See Benefit of Product Not Made For Him"

6. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Hardcore gamers who follow the industry very closely and bought a launch Switch during the release window don’t see the point to a handheld only version of the console marketed towards casual gamers and children. Shocker. Who cares about the toxic communities of the vocal minority who bitch and moan about everything. Anyone who is up and arms about this has worms in their brain.

Anthony_ and Jake W like this.
  7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

This should definitely be huge for Pokemon and Animal Crossing (whenever that finally arrives)

8. DarkHotline

CD552E2D-AF11-4B22-8EB8-ABC152EF6559.jpeg

9. DarkHotline

I think part of the ire is that people want a pro version of the Switch too, which’ll probably be announced in the near future.

10. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I only ever play the switch in handheld mode. If I didn’t already have one I’d have definitely considered this new model.

11. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i’ll def want a switch pro version for as long as my splatoon 2 save file can carry over

sean_rugy and ChiliTacos like this.
  12. RyanRyan

Might actually get a Switch Lite now. Purely for Cuphead.

Anthony_ and theagentcoma like this.
  13. DarkHotline

I really want to play Stardew Valley on the go on an actual console. My friend has the mobile version and it’s cool but I definitely feel like I need a controller.

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I will buy every iteration of every Nintendo system for the rest of my life

15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

200 for this is absolutely wild, regardless of how much the original costs. Also 100 is still a pretty big difference for many people. I feel like 200 for what is essentially a new handheld for many is a great price.

16. The Lucky Moose

Those latest reports from Japan concerning those rumors say that that was never going to to happen. What those rumors were referring to was actually the Switch follow up Nintendo is working on. However, they did not rule out small upgrades that just get added to newer models of the base Switch (which like happened to the 360 and the Vita, or the GBA SP, for example).

DarkHotline likes this.
  17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yeah, £100/$100 is huge. I don't get people saying it's not enough. That's two games, or a game, some accessories and the online service. At the end of the day, better in my pocket than in theirs.

18. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

Im glad I’m not in the market for a Lite because I absolutely adore all these 3 colors and I would not be able to choose.

ECV likes this.
  19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Probably a safe plan, Persona 5 has to come to one of them at some point ya know

20. Jake W

Don't get his hopes up like this

Anthony_ likes this.
  21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Dude, I am absolutely hooked.

Creating synergies in this game is even more satisfying than binding of issac.

22. The Lucky Moose

I’m about to have an MBA and I still can’t see the word synergy without thinking of Jack Donaghy

Anthony_ and Fucking Dustin like this.
  23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

24. Jake W

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  25. Jake W

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.