Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 602

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Theres basically discord groups for every speed game, and yeah there’s people that just try to find glitches and if it’s new enough the runners try to credit the person who found it in their GDQ run. It’s a shit ton of trial and error

2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I actually don’t run any games (right now) I just go to GDQ’s to hang out with internet friends and drink. (There’s one run in particular that my friend was on stream hammered but they swore me to secrecy lol)

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Like, those DKC2 random warp barrels were sooooooo specific. That's amazing its just found that way.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Haha yeah I know, I figured you would know though. What would you run if you were going to try something though?

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

What's the verdict on Slay the Spire

zigbigwig likes this.
  6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Probably Sonic Adventure cause I know more runners there than any other community.

oldjersey likes this.
  7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Or I’d do a relay meme game run, the Envirobear run was legendary (I’ll link it when I’m home)

oldjersey likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I speed run life

9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I've heard nothing but amazing things.

zigbigwig likes this.
  10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I meant the GBA one. Granted I haven’t played it since it came out, but kid-me and my best buddy at the time liked it.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah the GBA one is the only one I played and I liked it the one time I had 2 people with GBAs and a copy of the game around me to play it

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Titanfall 2 movement is absolutely insane

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Wait Slay The Spire? All I see is roguelike and I'm interested

14. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Anthony_ and Cameron like this.
  15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Anthony_ and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. DarkHotline

Crowbat makes the best E3 roundup videos

17. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

guys I still have to play AC:Odyssey and Guac 2 and Outer Wilds and so many other things but fuck, I just wanna buy Bloodstained so bad

sean_rugy likes this.
  18. DarkHotline

So what’s everybody playing lately? For me, it’s been a mix of Shenmue, Hollow Knight, Division 2, and Pinball FX3

Cameron likes this.
  19. RyanRyan

Crash Team Racing, Bloodborne and Overcooked with my other half.

What a bloody fantastic co-op game Overcooked is. We just spent hours shouting LETTUCE WHERE’S MY CHOPPED LETTUCE DAMN IT THE STEAKS ARE BURNING AHHH THE SOUP THE CUSTOMERS ARE LEAVING.

Crash Team Racing is everything I wanted and more. So. fucking. happy with it. The online is a tad janky atm but there’s patches incoming. It’s a stunning game and they’ve nailed the mechanics and feel of the OG as well as adding an insane amount of extra content from the other Crash titles. Can’t stop grinning whenever I play it. Cannot recommend it enough.

My gf is playing GTA and practicing driving on it as she’s...well...not the best haha. But it makes for a good laugh.

20. theagentcoma

Just finished Golden Sun. Giving myself a breather before Golden Sun 2.

I have an unfinished save file of Arc the Lad 2 on my PS Classic lol. And I'm just sitting here debating starting BotW. I've been told it's non-linear and I'm not super about that. Idk, call me boring but I like my games to be linear...to an extent. I think it's my OCD that gets anxious about missing things or doing things in the wrong order.

DarkHotline likes this.
  21. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

FFXIV mostly, also Pokemon Sun, Bloodborne, FFVII, NBA 2K

DarkHotline likes this.
  22. DarkHotline

Overcooked is so much fun

RyanRyan likes this.
  23. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I’m always playing Hollow Knight and Celeste, in between that it’s AC:O, Guacamelee 2 and Black Ops 4/2k19 for time killers when I don’t wanna invest time in something story driven

I’ve played a bit of em but my girlfriend is currently playing Crash remastered and god these games are kind of bad

DarkHotline likes this.
  24. RyanRyan

The Crash remastered trilogy is great! Rage-inducing, but great. They did an excellent job.

25. theagentcoma Jun 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 24, 2019)
    theagentcoma

Hollow Knight does look lovely. A friend just purchased that and Iconoclast and is trying to get me to pick them up as well.

On another note, he showed me Cadence of Hyrule and I don't think I could ever truly enjoy one of those rhythm games tbh

DarkHotline likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.