Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 431

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

More importantly

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

All of the 3 console makers are showing some really good numbers

3. mescalineeyes

Yeah, the industry is real healthy. I wish we could hold off a little longer with next gen. That said next Christmas seems like a good enough compromise.

4. The Lucky Moose

November 2020 is fine I guess. Maybe I’ll have gaming PC money by then lol

5. mescalineeyes

Oof hahaha idkkkkkk I could get one but I prefer consoles greatly.

Jake W and The Lucky Moose like this.
  6. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

This is before Sega destroys the competition with the Dreamcast 2 though

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  7. drewinseries

Drew

PC gaming is still the best avenue, though a bigger initial investment, games overall are a lot cheaper. I think a gaming PC, and a PS console the best way to go right now, and likely for next gen as well.

Ken and CobraKidJon like this.
  8. The Lucky Moose

Since Xbox Play Anywhere, if you want to be able to play literally all games (except for mobile), you need a PC that runs Windows, a Play Station and a Switch.

drewinseries likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

Same, but see my post above.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  10. drewinseries

Drew

That's my current set up and I love it.

11. Jake W

Maybe it'll change in the future, but I really don't need or want a PC right now

12. The Lucky Moose

I have an Xbox instead of a PC, because I can’t really justify buying a gaming PC right now and I don’t care that much about most actual PC exclusives. But yeah, once I have the money, I’ll seriously consider it because it makes so much sense now that Play Anywhere is a thing.

13. drewinseries

Drew

If you want to max 1080p at 60fps, you can get a graphics card for around 300 right now. Not a bad deal to jump in. Avoid RTX cards unless you have a new, higher end monitor. I just upgraded my rig with a 1660 ti for 300, and tripled my VRAM and max most new games at high/ultra.

14. The Lucky Moose

The thing is, I have no interest in putting in the work and I’d probably mess it up anyway, so I would buy a ready-made one if the day comes. That makes it even less attractive financially though.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

Mostly I want a PC to play this tbh because I’d never need another game

THUG Pro

16. drewinseries

Drew

Yeah, prebuilt is more expensive. Putting together a rig is really easy is spend some (few hours IMO) on YouTube watching people do it. Most things can only be installed one way, and things like RAM, graphics, CPU are all tool less installations.

17. GBlades

Trusted

So I bought Days Gone, will try and play it shortly and post a little. I ended up trading Anthem and Sekiro for it.

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Trading Sekiro should be a capital offense brotha. At least have the decency to whine, and moan about it like I do on a regular basis.

Anthony_ and mescalineeyes like this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Tonight I’m finna do my Friday night routine of trying not to scream violently as my son/wife slumber.

Anthony_ and drewinseries like this.
  20. drewinseries

Drew

I get so many texts from my fiance that I am super loud gaming when shes trying to sleep in our apartment. When we get a house I'm going to soundproof the basement for music/gaming purposes. Can't wait.

Cameron likes this.
  21. GBlades

Trusted

I'd finished it a few times and after that it didn't really hold replay value for me as much as Bloodborne has. I only tend to keep physical disks of things that my gf will play, too. Sekiro was a fantastic game, I just don't see myself going back to it as much as I would the rest of my catalogue. I suppose if more content is added I could always get it back at a cheaper rate.

Cameron and mescalineeyes like this.
  22. mescalineeyes

it's hard to argue with someone who has finished Sekiro, a game I did not complete once, "a few times".

zigbigwig likes this.
  23. GBlades

Trusted

Haha, I really struggled with it at the start. It was really damn hard not to give up but after I completed it, I tried another route, then another, then eventually it had run it's course.

24. mescalineeyes

oh no don't get me wrong I'm just too lazy to actually kill the last boss. I "git gud" at it but then I lent my console to a friend who would also like to "git gud".

But yeah I think given that there's no real build variety in Sekiro your reason totally tracks for me.

25. Jake W

Might get days gone to have a Sekiro break. Need something easier lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.