Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 419

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It’s weird how the goal post keeps changing because I saw people defend MK11 by saying “oh it’s only cosmetics in the multiplayer part” and I’m like ???? thats even worse

since this game is heavily focused on multiplayer

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

IMG_20190423_172153.jpg

HEY ANYONE PLAYED THIS BEFORE DID YOU LIKE IT

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I recall getting that through PS Plus but I never played it

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Weird that you're posting an image of yet another game you got and not a screenshot of that game you allegedly completed like you promised

currytheword, Joe4th and sean_rugy like this.

5. I have about 300 hours in it over the last few years.

It’s different (from what you’ve been playing at least). The “pawn” system is pretty cool. It allows you to use other players created characters to help you quest. You enlist them through a rift (some are overpowered as fuck)

It’s a solid open world RPG with cool ‘co-op’ options.

It is deep as fuck. You’ll probably feel overwhelmed with quests/mission boards. The bosses are very able to beat the living shit out of you. The AI is annoying and repeats the same five things, it goes from funny to annoying in two hours.

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

This comment is the sleekest of beaks

mescalineeyes likes this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I BEAT KATANA BRO

mescalineeyes likes this.
  8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think I read you can shut off the AI saying shit

9. Seeing Keith on this most recent Sound of Animals Fighting tour gave me severe Days Away nostalgia

Joe4th likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So I played through the story. Was about 4 hours and a lot of fun. I actually went into this one with an understanding of what was going on for a change. It was super refreshing.

Played through the Klassic Towers. Your standard fare. They now allow you to use power-ups during fights which is a nice touch. Its all the stuff people complained about it the harder modes. I didn't find it detracting there at all.

The Krypt doesn't feel a whole lot different from the last two games. I don't remember if money was involved there. I just like running through the caves finding all the little Easter Eggs. I'll never put a dime into a game like this, so I can't speak much for the microtransaction aspects.

Overall, its a lot of fun and I'm going to put a ton of time into it. Hopefully they fix the difficulty and my god damn Shao Kahn download.

Joe4th and currytheword like this.
  12. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah, Shao Kahn is really awesome to play with. I hope they figure this out for you.

I truly am not grasping the outrage with this one. There isn’t any spot where you’re forced to be spending money unnecessarily. The option to buy alt outfits for MK characters has existed for the last 3 games. It used to just be called “DLC.” Buying Frost is super dumb, I had her unlocked within an hour and a half of owning the game. That option is there for casuals and kids and it by no means is in your face asking for money or anything of the like. Krypt is the same concept as it has been for at least 5 games. But even more fun now as Henry said above with the Easter eggs. That part of the game has always been fun! How many different ways do people expect them to keep people returning to a fighting game? Earning the koins and clearing out the vault has always been a fun aspect of these games since it was introduced. In game currency is not a friggin’ grind unless you absolutely suck. You earn them by the thousands in matches/towers.

Storyline was a lot of fun too. I’m very happy with this game.

13. Fucking Dustin

Joe4th likes this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

So most likely 2020 for US

slowheart and Fucking Dustin like this.
  16. Fucking Dustin

Joe4th likes this.
  17. Joe4th

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

my hype has been harshed

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Wait, the events today? IS IT THE DAY OF RECKONING

20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

21. Joe4th

S isn't revealed until tomorrow

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

THEN WHAT IS PERSONA 5 S GUYS HUH. TELL ME WHAT PERSONA 5 S IS

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

OH OKAY

24. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

U dead yet

25. Joe4th

This looks so good though. It looks like they added a TON to it, I'm so excited to play it in probably a year lol

Fucking Dustin likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.