Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 213

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

lol I watched a 12 year old play Apex tonight because I don't know anything about modern gaming and I wanted to see him knock some bots or whatever the kids say these days

2. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i enjoyed the demo but didn’t love it. coming from someone who bought a ps4 pro roughly a year ago because I wanted to make sure I’m able to play anthem (obviously I wanted to play ps4 exclusives too).

i’m still waiting for the reviews until I decide, but I really hope a lot of my issues with it are fixed.

if you have a switch there’s a daemon x machina demo out rn. loot based game where there’s more machine parts to mix and match. i believe a part of that team created Armored Core

3. zigbigwig

i don’t get it. how are people playing Anthem? are those reviewers?

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

reviewers, influencers and people who have EA Access or pre-ordered it I think.

5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Infinite was also cartoony

6. CobraKidJon

there is some Catherine drama going on right but I want to wait until it gets cleared up a bit because everyone is interpreting the ending of the game in different ways.

7. GBlades

Trusted

My ps4 got delivered today, result!

currytheword and mescalineeyes like this.
  8. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

Yo I just came in here to warn you guys about anthem. I’m playing the ea access demo right now and it’s just as buggy if not worse than the demo.
    If you can stay away as long as you can. They will and can fix it but st this point it’s rough as all hell.

9. GBlades

Trusted

It's really sad (yet brilliant) that I can now play my PS4 without me thinking the house is coming down from the shakes and noise.

sophos34 and The Lucky Moose like this.
  10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Damn. BioWare is in trouble if Anthem fails.

Example: Visceral

11. CobraKidJon

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Heads up to all the Dead Cells players, apparently the patch update from the other day made the final boss easier and added more customization for the difficulty, so that's p cool.

sean_rugy likes this.
  13. zigbigwig

sad. but thanks for the heads up

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Sigh. Assumed this would be the case.

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Bought Chrono Trigger

Anthony_, Joe4th, Matt and 4 others like this.
  16. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

17. flask

Trusted Supporter

PS Classic update: some of these games should have stayed in the 90s. Can’t believe I used to play Rainbow Six without analog sticks. Also I can see why companies are hesitant about backwards compatibility. The idea of playing classic games was definitely more appealing than actually playing them.

18. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Loved the original Rainbow 6, but I played it on PC. Scratched my head when I saw it was on the PS Classic. Still thinking about picking up one and modding it for some old school THPS though.

19. flask

Trusted Supporter

Yeah you look up and down with R1 and R2. It hurts my brain, especially since I’ve been playing Apex all week.

20. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Can't say that Metro Exodus is gripping me quite as much as the previous two while featuring more evident flaws, on the other hand Crackdown 3 has me intrigued despite not playing the previous two in that series.

21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Saw this meme and thought of you guys

e9a82b18-ae86-438f-97e8-7cd9a7b3be52.jpg

22. CobraKidJon

23. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Undertale has been a treat so far, can’t remember the last time I’ve laughed this much playing a game.

24. currytheword

Trusted

Anyone picked up Metro Exodus? Thoughts?

25. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

I'm strongly considering withdrawing my pre-order for Anthem to put that money into Metro.

currytheword likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.