Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 212

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Might finally give Metro games a shot for that price. Are they good?

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Very good

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

amorningofsleep likes this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The fact that Funhaus was able to take back Inside Gaming and rebrand all of Machinima's defunct social media accounts as Inside Gaming must have been so, so satisfying for them after the way they were treated over there before they left. So happy for them.

Also, are there enough fans on here that a Funhaus thread makes sense? They're so prolific and have so much great material, I feel like a dedicated place to discuss their stuff would be cool. I'll make it if so.

Shakriel and Joe4th like this.
  6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'd be into the thread

and it's hilarious that this all happened, an absolute power move haha

Anthony_ likes this.
  7. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Just picked up FF9 for the Switch. First time playing and I'm loving it.

Philll, Joe4th, theagentcoma and 2 others like this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Jade looks like a lot of fun. Probably going to play Skarlet and Kabal for the most part.

Arry likes this.
  9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. drewinseries

Drew

I don't know much about Funhaus besides that Alanah Pearce works there now. I'd be into a thread to follow to get into their content.

The Lucky Moose and Anthony_ like this.
  11. Anthony_

Alanah has fit right in with them and their style. She's so funny.

12. drewinseries

Drew

Yeah, I've always enjoyed her content. She has a nice industry side of things, a lot of her videos about why certain conferences go they way they do as means to the investors is a nice side of things against all the "EA sucks stuff." If you make the thread, they (I) will come.

13. Anthony_

drewinseries likes this.
  14. The Lucky Moose Feb 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 15, 2019)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Elana is one of very people in the games media that understands business. I haven’t heard/seen anything by her since she left IGN though, where she was on the Xbox podcast I listened to. Stopped listening once she left.

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I've always strongly disliked Funhaus but that's because all I've seen from them is their content in GameStop which is 98% cringe.

16. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i always get hyped for mortal kombat. terrible at it and usually stop playing after a month or so but i love the characters and lore

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

September 3rd!

Vase Full Of Rocks and Joe4th like this.
  18. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I guess I'll try Crackdown this weekend? it's in Game Pass so I might as well give it a shot.

19. CobraKidJon

funhaus is my favorite channel tbh.

Joe4th likes this.
  20. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Anyone excited for Anthem? I'm on Origin Access (otherwise probably wouldn't be shelling out $60 day one) and I preloaded yesterday - excited to give it a whirl this weekend with a few friends. I was lukewarm on the demo, but the farther I got the more I enjoyed it - movement flows really well and the game feels solid, just hoping it doesn't fall victim to many of the things that hindered Destiny 2.

21. Just hit me that I’ll be playing DMC5 in a few weeks. Hell yeah

22. Anthony_

I'm getting it for PS4 so I have to wait for next week but I am actually looking forward to it a lot.

23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

bioshock is pretty great but god damn are the security bots the most annoying thing in the world. the graphics are a lot more cartoony than I was expecting, but maybe infinite was more cartoony than I remember. It’s still super dark and atmospheric though so it’s not really a bad thing. I’m a little confused about what’s going on but I think I’m piecing some of it together. Knowing how infinite turned out I’m expecting things to come together in the late game and blow my mind grapes

Cameron, Joe4th, ECV and 2 others like this.
  24. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

So I am generally terrible at shooters, but decided to try Apex Legends on a whim because, well, it's free. I played for a few days, with essentially zero appreciable improvement. Yesterday I was in a super tense match, finally made it to the top 3, and then a dude came flying out of nowhere behind me and took me out immediately. Scared the crap out of me. I immediately closed the game and uninstalled it. Probably just gonna go back to playing Stardew Valley. Anyone have a similar experience where they immediately just noped out of a game, never to return?

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

The bots get less annoying later in the game if you use the right tonics. Normally I just use Chameleon and wait it out when I trigger an alarm. It’s also annoying to sit and wait but I just check my phone or something.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.