Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 154

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

it is always wild to see trolls on Xbox Live put their actual selfies on there instead of using an avatar like everyone else.

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

dragon age inquisition is getting NUTS you guys. this is already one of the best rpg’s/video games in general I’ve ever played. absolutely blown away at the depth here

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I mean, aside from the fact that it isn’t “just Tetris”, just because something isn’t innovative doesn’t mean that it is not great or “better” than some game that is.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

thats fine but thats not personally how Id determine what piece of any media was the best of the year. but I dont really care esp because I dont want to pay attention to game journalism.

6. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I mean, I see both sides. I still think it's ridiculous it won, but could easily see it in the top ten.

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Anthem looks wild

8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

that first video looks like everything I've ever wanted in a game

9. CobraKidJon

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

12. CobraKidJon

Cameron likes this.
  13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I just started Persona 5 and it seems so fucking overwhelming in places to go when I just want to do the story. Am I missing out on the game if I’m not going in every shop/door and just trying to get to main objectives?

14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Mmmmm, I don't think so. It's all about the personal experience of it. If you want to go to the batting cages or the baths or whatever, do it. If you just want to go through the dungeons and experience the main story, that's cool too. There are a ton of side characters and mini-games, but it's not vital to the plot for the most part.

Jake W likes this.
  15. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

I've been playing The Last Remnant remastered and I'm really enjoying it but I'm constantly afraid it's going to get too hard for me because there is sooo much about the battle system and union set ups that I don't understand. Like it's fine now because it's the beginning of a long jrpg but as soon as they start demanding more of me I think I might be fucked.

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The guy running Bloodborne is the greatest runner I have ever watched commentary wise.

17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I really really don't like games that add 1000 and 1 battle and equipment mechanics and such because then I feel stupid and overwhelmed. I get that each game wants to make its mark and be unique, but some things are just unnecessary.

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Tales of Vesperia is really fun

19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I’ve got about 12 hours in and it still feels overwhelming every now and then haha. Try and do as much as you can now though because Morgana is the worst character who won’t let you out at night even though you are a big boy who isn’t even tired!!!!

Also, Yakuza 0’s first chapter is NUTS

20. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Best part of Yakuza 0 is 24 Hour Cinderella karaoke

Joe4th likes this.
  22. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Joe4th and Cameron like this.
  23. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Karaoke is wild haha, the combat is so satisfying too

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  24. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Im sure the studio and game will be better for it. But they let them go because Destiny does not make ‘Activision money’. I cant help but chuckle a little when disingenuous ventures fail. Bungie is likely not willfully leaving despite what any report may say.

sophos34 likes this.
  25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Bungie is INCREDIBLY happy to leave. However, that doesn't mean it's a good thing. They also left Microsoft and they keep shooting themselves in the foot with each launch.

Joe4th and Your Milkshake like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.