Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 151

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

2 is one of the very best games ever. 3 is a masterpiece too. I also loved 4 but Im hardcore, it has issues, but its still great, and the story might be the best of the series crazy enough.

2. dash64

This is my design

I broke out the ps2 a few months ago to play it, and it holds up pretty well. I wish they would bring over all of the SH games to ps4 (and make new games), the series has so much potential.

3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

it sucks that silent hills fell through

4. dash64

This is my design

I still don't get why Konami hasn't followed through with another SH. Or even a movie reboot/tv show.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Because opportunity cost

estebanwaseaten and dash64 like this.
  6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

because Konami sucks

7. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

loveeee silent hill. never played thru the games because i get spooked easily but loved reading the story and lore. i even loved the movie.

silent hill 3 also gave us this jam:

8. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

there were so many good songs that i remember from 2 and 3

Arry and Your Milkshake like this.
  9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Did You Know Gaming makes me simultaneously happy and sad because of all the bits that reference "what could have been" in some games like the idea Square was willing to do a sequel to Super Mario RPG.

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's not an authentic JRPG unless you got locked up in a prison cell at some point

11. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

speaking of spooky games this just came up on my recommended:

i miss dead space. the coop campaign was great

Dirty Sanchez and dash64 like this.
  12. dash64

This is my design

[​IMG]

13. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Imagine being Konami in 2001 and putting out Metal Gear Solid 2 and Silent Hill 2 in the same year. No other game company could have half that amount of clout.

Cameron, currytheword and Joe4th like this.
  14. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

finally binged through Giant Bomb’s GOTY this week. holy hell that Most Disappointing category was a tough listen, made worse by i understand where both sides were coming from. god bless Vin. also thought Abby killed it this year

and fucking Tetris almost wordlessly walking by two other just massive games into GOTY is legit hilarious. gotta pick it up.

ECV and Joe4th like this.
  15. dash64

This is my design

How the mighty have fallen. They could have had it all with Kojima doing MGS5 and then Silent Hills.

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I need to stop listening to what these screen brightness things tell me to do and just let it be a little bright because I keep running into shit in the RE2 demo

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah I pretty much never follow those anymore

ghostedaway and Joe4th like this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Jeez that's a lot of podcast to listen to . That most disappointing made me shut it off lol . Not because I care about RDR2 it was just so damn redundant.

Shrek likes this.
  19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

You aren't the only person that's said that. I didn't think Disappointing was that bad. I think the RDR/GOW talk during GOTY was worse.

Shrek likes this.
  20. dash64

This is my design

I always make it just a little brighter than what it recommends.

ghostedaway likes this.
  21. Shrek

i didn’t mean to say i hated it per se, just that it’s tough to listen to an argument where it feels like there isn’t a logical end in sight. it’s just like, stressful haha

Joe4th likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, RDR2 put a wrench in all the categories since the crew scaled from full on hating it to full on loving it. I'm glad I beat it, but man was it a chore.

23. Shrek

i love a good argument which i’d say roughly half of most disappointing qualified as, and then the rest was a lot of relitigation and stubbornness

and yeah it’s a ton of podcast but i have a mindless desk job so i do 8 hours of pods a day haha

Joe4th likes this.
  24. Shrek

see this is why i haven’t started it yet. the whole “10 hour on ramp” talk was a real turn off. i’d say on average i have 5-8 hours of gaming time a week so it’s a big commitment. sucks cause i would love to play it

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

What did they decide was GOTY

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.