Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1509

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Don't you wish it was Applebees 64

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I played the hell out of that back in the day, surprisingly it doesn’t really hold up

oldjersey likes this.
  3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Cameron and oldjersey like this.
  4. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

wheres Bennigan’s 64

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

How is LEGO potter? Bought that and persona 5 as my first two games

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Very good!

7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Lego games are fine

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Although Applebees 64 has a wide variety of content and gameplay elements where a gamer can probably find at least one thing to enjoy you will find that the game feels shallow and lacks any type of depth of flavor. The games menus lack a cohesive structure and become far to long and player will begin to realize that there is no singular vision for this game. The look of this game feels bland and cookie cutter lacking any real sense of personal style form the developer once inside you wouldn't be able to tell if you were playing this game in New York, Los Angeles or even the moon! Overall I cannot recommend purchasing Applebees 64 unless you're dying of hunger for something to play and the only other option is Subway64. Instead buy something that has been devlopled by a local indie studio in your town that specalizes in a certain game design that has spent years honing it's craft and is depenedt on local consumers like yourself.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

:crylaugh::crylaugh: wtf

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

What's everyones TV size? I'm debating between 50 and 55, the 55 is out of stock right now and Idk if I wanna wait. I'm realizing I don't need too big, bigger isn't better imo.

11. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

I had a 65", felt too big, 55" felt too small.

Went goldilocks and got a Samsung 58".

oldjersey likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Goldilocks :crylaugh::crylaugh:

mescalineeyes likes this.
  13. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

My current one is 50 and I'm deffo going like 55 for my next one lol

oldjersey likes this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I brought my 55 to my girlfriends place and wish I had taken the 65. Its fine for watching movies, but playing game at a distance suckssssss. I don't know how I go away with playing on a 25" for the first 20 years of my life.

15. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I went from a 19 to a 42 and that’s been the best thing. If it was any bigger though the TV wouldn’t have fit been able to fit on my table as well as the Xbox haha

zigbigwig likes this.
  16. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I think what size tv you have depends on a number of things including how far will you be from the TV and how big a TV you can actually mount or place on your wall. I have a 50" tv and works fine for my living room set up. I would like to get a bigger and better TV but would probably need more space before it would make sense to do so.

oldjersey likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah I will be quite close to the TV, it's a medium sized 2nd bedroom we are just making into a home office/ place for me to game so my girlfriend doesn't have to hear my dumb loud voice all night.

55 seems like the way to go.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

you don't like isaac on my tv

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I feel like you had an 80 inch TV, maybe we were just really close

20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

2D games on a TV is a no from me lol

21. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Got out the SNES the other day and now I'm hooked on Yoshi's Island.

22. Cipher

I use a 28 inch ultra hd monitor. Even for console games. I used to play Halo 3 a lot back in 2008 and it was proven that, for whatever reason, Halo 3 had significant input delay when playing on a television. So I bought a monitor specifically for that game but ended up using it for all games. I never really went back to using a tv.

23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I can hear baby Mario's crying in my head already

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

My TV is an old Philips 1080p TV but it’s so old that it is from a generation that still had very good black tones, unlike later pre-HDR HD TVs. It still looks better than most other regular HD TVs I see out there. I’m keeping it until it dies or until I somehow stumble into the disposable income to buy a really good 4K TV.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

jfc

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.