Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1144

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

yikes

3. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

This is correct

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Wtf I thought we were friends

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fallen Order continues to be a lot of fun, BUT fuck is it still such a mess technically. It just crashed hard on me in between a meditation spot sooooo I’m sure I’ll have to go all the way back...

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Long shot, but does anyone have a wired Xbox Guitar Hero controller they're looking to sell?

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Not having fast travel between meditation spots after youve “cleared” the level is terrible. Went back to dothmiar and was gonna try to go to some spots I haven’t explored but legit could not figure out how to get there lol.

Cameron likes this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Easilllly the worst part. Of all the souls stuff they used why not fast travel?lol

10. -deleted-

-

I thought this was good for the longevity of the game. Provides more opportunity to level up your skill points and unlock more moves. I had to constantly bring up the map but it made for fun adventuring. I think their intention was to get people to revisit maps without skipping. When you do return to certain areas, there are new boss battles/bounty hunters which I thought was pretty cool.

11. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Finished My Friend Pedro last night. Really loved it. Now to focus on Control...

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  12. Anthony_

Anyone get DBZ Kakarot?

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Joe4th likes this.
  14. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I quoted @Raditz about it earlier in the week but he hasn’t reported back

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

He’s too ashamed to admit he’ll never get his own game

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

oncenowagain likes this.
  17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I did. It’s a wave of nostalgia haha. It’s a fine game, nothing special or groundbreaking but I’m having fun with it.

Anthony_ likes this.
  18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Just beat Death Stranding. I loved it.

DBZ next!

19. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Anyone gonna pick up Journey To The Savage Planet? I think it looks super fun. I'm waiting on some reviews but a light hearted, colorful 10 hour co-op game sounds exactly like what I want right now.

20. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I just finished playing Detroit: Become Human with my friends. Overall I enjoyed it. It was a really cool plot and I like how there are so many different ways your story can go. I really enjoy interactive games like this where every decision (well, most ) change the storyline. I'm just pissed cause I feel as though we ended up with one of the worst endings possible so now I feel I must rant lol

Throughout the entire game we agreed that making sure Kara and Alice stayed alive was our top priority, as well liked them the most. It feels like the game literally tries so hard to make sure they die. At the bus station we returned the tickets to the family cause I thought that the tickets probably had names on them and the guards would catch us or something. Maybe the game would reward us for being goo people. Nope. So then on the boat we accelerated away from the coast guard which ended up being a bad choice. Why did they point out before getting on the boat the water was dangerously cold if hiding in the water from the coast guard was the only way they could live? Lol, so annoying. (also, let me just ignore the fact that the Detroit river is somehow 30 degrees in fucking early November...)

My friend also somehow convinced me to do revolution instead of peaceful protest even though we made Markus pacifist the entire game. My friend figured we got the public on our side so it would be fine if we got violent. I rightly figured that if there is anything Americans don't like, its soldiers getting killed, so violence would hurt our cause. Somehow I still let us choose revolution lol

And finally, my friend was dumb and when we were in the Zen Garden with Connor trying to find the emergency exit, either my friend was dumb or the game was glitching and wouldn't let us walk for a few seconds so we literally were a few steps away from reaching it when it was too late, so Connor shot Markus.

It was just so frustrating to go through the entire game and think we did well by keeping everyone alive only to have it all fall apart in the last chapter.

21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

22. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Beat Fallen Order. Pretty cool game.

oncenowagain likes this.
  23. Anthony_

Lmao there are like two total games coming out this spring now

Cameron and sean_rugy like this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

TLOU2, DOOM,REmake 3, Nioh2 are all still spring correct?

Anthony_Soprano and Jake W like this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I just got to the part where you break your lightsaber

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.