Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 107

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

LC Stories actually fixed a lot of problems the main game had, though the stories weren’t as interesting to me as that of the main game.

Chinatown Wars is a good game also.

I’m not going after RDR2 (except for the prologue, fuck the prologue, haha) or people that like it by the way, it just really rubs me the wrong way personally. I’ll keep playing for a while longer though.

currytheword likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the realism of red dead 2 works against it sometimes. also terrible linear mission design. it’s not even close to a perfect game but it’s easily one of the most immersive, if not the most immersive, games ever. almost to a fault.

Joe4th likes this.
  4. RyanRyan

How nobody here is going nuts over the Crash Team Racing remake is beyond me. I am so fucking excited. That game was my childhood. That and MediEvil. Both of which are being remade. All I need next year are those and The Last Of Part II. Ahhh

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

gimme a remake of crash bash and than we’ll talk

johnnyferris likes this.
  6. RyanRyan

Doubt you’ll get any non-Naughty Dog developed Crash games, bar the Nitro Kart additions they’ll no doubt include in the Team Racing remake. Though I personally really didn’t enjoy Crash Bash and the majority of games after Team Racing anyway.

7. currytheword

Trusted

CTR will be amazing no doubt.

8. Philll

Trusted

Yeah CTR is a day one purchase for me. Way excited.

9. currytheword

Trusted

I have yet to play the N Sane Trilogy. I talked about it for so long but it stayed at $40 dollars and I eventually found out about Spyro. Now, I’m just waiting until I say fuck it one night and buy that instead.

10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I bought the N Sane trilogy on psn a few weeks ago when it was $21. Well worth it at that price.

currytheword and Nate_Johnson like this.
  11. tucah

not champ Prestigious

[​IMG]

dadbolt likes this.
  12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

How does that already look awful?

currytheword and Jake W like this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

a man like CGI hedgehog in sneakers is.....disturbing

14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

why does he look like a human????????????????????

Arry and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m spooked

16. The Lucky Moose

You know why ;;;)

17. GBlades

Trusted

That's basically a horror film, fuck.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Welp, I'm officially ready to die

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Definitely beats out Detective Pikachu's Mr Mime and we haven't even seen Sonic's face yet

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

21. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I’m so excited for CTR. I’ve played that game with my older sister in every decade of our lives. I was hoping they’d pair it with Crash Bash. Would be a great online party Crash duo.

Two weeks into my Pro and everything looks amazing. Started playing Red Dead, a new playthrough of Uncharted 4, and a lot of Hitman 2. I got Battlefield V in the sale and that looks particularly beautiful amidst the chaos.

22. currytheword

Trusted

Weird to say that I get those feelings regarding Mortal Kombat announcements. My 6 years older sister whooped my ass on MK3 for what felt like a decade until I got good. First franchise game I was ever really in love with, and it opened the door to my affinity for MMA no lie.

Arry likes this.
  23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

How are you liking Witcher 3? I started a file last week and it took me about 10 hours to get used to everything.

currytheword likes this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The trilogy is hard, like feels harder than the originals, but still really fun.

currytheword and sophos34 like this.
  25. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.