Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 919

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

It didn't sell well? It sure got acclaim

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Best N64 game is THPS2

thethingis likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Wow, had no idea the next season of Telltale Batman was coming out so soon

5. manoverboard365

Trusted

loved the first one, all for another season

Been meaning to replay it and make the different choices.

6. I gave up on the first Riddler challenge in Arkham Knight after twenty minutes of driving terribly. Fuck. That.

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I just checked and I've played over 1400 hours of Smite and what am I doing with my life to do that.

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

So excited about the Telltale stuff, especially TWAU. Didn't expect that to happen

aranea and Colby Searcy like this.
  9. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Tried to play some Paladins last night. Got into my first lobby, selected my character and then all of a sudden I was back at the main menu not allowed to join another match because I deserted?

Then I quit and just played Persona instead

10. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah I've had that a couple of times I've played, need to sort that out ASAP

ikanacanyon likes this.
  11. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Gonna try out that Gigantic game today hopefully if my internet is quick enough, seems like a cooler version of Battleborn but free

12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Holy shit, the Playstation store is an abomination. I've never had a harder time spending money.

13. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I don't know, maybe it's me, but I feel like PS doesn't do nearly as many updates as Xbox does, especially on the store/marketplace.

Everytime I turn on my Xbox there is something new.

14. Shrek

I am trying to make a purchase on PSN right now, with the verified credit card that my PS Plus goes through on just fine, and getting nothing but errors. Tried the app, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. It's not indicating my card is an issue, the website just can't handle it apparently.

15. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I'm not as familiar with PS but is there is site where you can see what online services may be down, getting updated, etc?

16. Shrek

There is, says everything is fine with the next maintenance scheduled for 7/25

17. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I would try a hard reset to see if that helps.

18. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

19. Shrek

I can't even deal. What's happening is it's asking me to verify my CVV code to verify and finalize my purchase. Okay, makes sense. I put it in, I click Continue... and it just dumps my CVV and asks for it again like nothing ever happened. No indicator in my browser that there's any loading going on whatsoever. Happens over and over.

So, I figure there's a broken plugin or something making it so the Continue button isn't transmitting anything. To test it, I put in 3 random numbers. Sure enough, brings up "Invalid Number". So I put the right number back in. And nothing happens.

I can practically hear the web site making fart sounds. Been trying for hours.

Colby Searcy and GettingSodas like this.
  20. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Is the store online not working as well or is that what you have been doing?

21. Shrek

I've tried all major web browser as well as the Playstation App for iPhone, same error on both. I can just wait til I get home but it would've been nice to play then as opposed to waiting hours for the download.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

man it feels like you are on the late train but it's actually just me and @aranea got early access to both Paladins and Gigantic.

We were pretty beast at it.

aranea likes this.
  23. Moved on from Dark Souls III to Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. I'm at the Pursuer boss fight and kind of hate this game.

24. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I got into Paladins early but was just too lazy to reinstall it. Gigantic however, I've only just heard about today

25. tucah

not champ Prestigious

The previously unfinished level Stormy Ascent has been released as DLC for Crash. It's up on PSN now, free if you grab it in the next month.

SpyKi and johnnyferris like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.