Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1332

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

started bioshock for like the fifth time and this time i've gotten further than i've ever gotten before (never finished arcadia, just finished fort frolic). complaints about gunplay remain, audiologs REALLY show their limits and age, and controls are generally really clunky, but i've got a better handle on the game loop now so i'm having a pretty good time. also seems less scary now, not that it was ever spectacularly creepy to me, but. glad it's finally clicking. this time i'm gonna do it. lol

2. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Firewatch is 5 bucks on PSN right now, for anyone who's yet to play it. I.e. me.

Hayley P and Colby Searcy like this.
  3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Buy it twice

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Anthony_ likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Bout to play Firewatch for the first time. Can’t wait.

Thanks to a certain user whom has a Persona username :-)

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Also Darkest Dungeon IS on the flash sale, but I may not have time to play it. Decisions....

7. currytheword

Trusted

So I caved and downloaded Fortnite Battle Royale since it was free. It's a lot of fun, but I do wonder is there no way to upgrade weapons you find, or start off with armor and things of that sort? I see that the only things to buy with v-bucks are cosmetic dlc's, so i'm wondering if that's the full extent of my ability to change gameplay up.

8. currytheword

Trusted

Also, this made me cringe hard. Paul Anderson talking about his upcoming Monster Hunter adaptation.

He elaborated on how the game’s protagonist-free premise is helpful toward what they’re creating.

“There are no real central characters so it’s a bit like when we first approached Resident Evil and imposed our own characters and story on that world,” Anderson said. “I think this is a perfect IP for us to do exactly that same thing again."

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

10. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I flew to Dallas with my nephew this weekend for a CS:GO tournament. I never played it before but he loves it. This shit is wild and honestly pretty fun how hype the crowd has been. Idk if anyone here plays haha

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that's basically the premise of the game is just RNG and skills.

The way to use to change gameplay up is the limited time modes and I guess squads/duos.

currytheword likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Bought KH 1.5/2.5 for PS4 yesterday and been playing 1.5 nonstop for the first time. So happy I jumped into this series. Can't wait to see how different 2 is, I heard it's an improvement

Joe4th and currytheword like this.
  13. Anthony_

KH2 is a top-five game of all time for me

Joe4th, oldjersey and currytheword like this.
  14. currytheword

Trusted

Much appreciated. I've been making it to top 15 or so pretty regularly, but it's because i'm sneaky more so than skilled.

15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

How different is it from the first one?

16. Anthony_

It’s longer, way cooler worlds to visit, combat has a ton more depth, the lore gets super complex, just feels so much more epic all around. It’s a helluva ride.

oldjersey likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

More in depth combat sounds incredible.

Anthony_ likes this.
  18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This is going to be the definitive way to play the game. Super pumped.

currytheword likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It's basically the same as it was on the Wii

20. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Only 3 hours or so into State of Decay 2, but man is it a blast. Improves on the first in every way so far. Looks and runs great on my X.

sean_rugy and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  21. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Fable 2 is so much fun, how did they do 2 better than 3?

sean_rugy and Colby Searcy like this.
  22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope the Fable that they’re making for nextgen is good. (Prob cross gen but whatevs)

23. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Complete faith in Playground to make it great. Horizon series has been top notch so far, better with each release.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

But you know, with better accuracy, portability and touchscreen controls, but yeah, otherwise it's /exactly/ the same.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Okay, then its the same as Okami-den for the DS. lol

That game was just kinda okay.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.