Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1303

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. That and Animal Crossing

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  2. lightning

3. Keep Yoshi pure you heathens

dadbolt likes this.
  4. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Yoshi's a literal dinosaur. You can't keep him docile forever.

[​IMG]

5. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Yoshi is as far from pure as you can get

Yoshi fucks

h8bit, zigbigwig and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

What’s the best way to level up in Witcher 3? I’m still pretty early in the game, but I’m finding that I’m always about 2 levels behind the “recommended level” for the quests. Should I not worry too much about that? Just feels like all the side quests I find are not really giving a lot of exp, or else I’m just not finding enough of them.

7. The main quests are good for leveling. The side quests won't give you a lot of XP and are more for exploration and loot. The side quests are great, though, so do as much of those as you can anyway, when you're at a comfortable level for them.

VanMastaIteHab and Cameron like this.
  8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Do bounties and side quests, they’re everywhere. Kill everything that moves too.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It's kind of been a tradition that I get the new COD for Christmas for years now but if they're removing the campaign I honestly have no interest. Ever since MW2 none of the games have held my attention for more than a few weeks

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

currytheword and ugman_2000 like this.
  12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

hahahaha this is exactly what I needed to see to jumpstart my morning!!

13. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

I can do the yoshi wahoo consistently (or that’s what I’m conditioned to think) so I make it a point to annoy my SO by doing it in the most unexpected spaces.

Never not fun.

Colby Searcy and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  14. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Very close to buying the God of War PS4 Pro tomorrow. Never dove into the series much besides GoW2 which i finished and liked back in the day. That was basically during a period where I was playing neck deep in Half Life 2 Orange Box but my X360 was off for repair due to RRoD and I needed something to play. Anyway..... I feel it's about time to take the plunge for a PS4. You get GoW for free basically as the bundle is $399 and I have a lot of Best Buy reward certs built up, and gift card.

Was a Sony boi with the PS1 and PS2, but the PS3 was basically there for a blu-ray player and to play the exclusives. I played most of my games on the X360; which I feel that will still be the case for the PS4 and my X1X. It will get me excited to play some games again at least.

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

16. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Do it.

I love my X and my Pro, and my Switch. I've always been one to embrace all three platforms. PS4 has some great stuff coming down the pipe, but God of War genuinely surprised me. I wasn't huge on the PS2/3 games.

Supernova likes this.
  17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

You've played GOW4?

18. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

I have not. Just meant to say that the critical acclaim it’s recieveing is surprising to me.

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Sucks to hear about Total Biscuit. Never watched his vids much, but he seems like a nice guy

20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

SOUND OFF

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Ugh, who responds with pictures? Just list the damn titles.

sean_rugy likes this.
  22. DarkHotline

Yakuza 6 makes me wish I’ve played the rest of the series, this is such ridiculous fun.

Nick, Shakriel and The Lucky Moose like this.
  23. DarkHotline

Now I’m looking for stray cats to help out a car cafe, this game rules. 10/10

Shakriel likes this.
  24. lightning

25. lightning

Shakriel likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.