Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1301

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Finally started playing ME: Andromeda (for real this time).

Started slow imo and combat feels chaotic at times. It seems interesting enough though so I’ll keep playing.

2. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Hideo Kojima has the most annoying Twitter account ever. No wonder his games take so fucking long...

Okay I needed to get that out...

Hayley P and zigbigwig like this.
  3. GBlades

Trusted

*Instantly follows Kojima's Twitter account*

4. zigbigwig

#Kojchella

SpyKi likes this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I can't wait for the MCC update to launch. Custom games browser will be so, so good. This means there will almost be a 24/7 Blood Gulch Halo 1 game going on.

The Lucky Moose and aspeedomodel like this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Lol this Walmart I'm in has Metro 2033 for 360 for $40.

Colby Searcy and The Lucky Moose like this.
  7. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Finally finished RE7 this past weekend. I really liked it and I’m not usually a fan or horror things

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  8. Collin Skeen

Regular

Been switching between Star Ocean 5, Suikoden IV, and the occasional progress in Dark Souls 3

9. Collin Skeen

Regular

and still managed to play through Jumping Flash the other day. What a fun little ride!

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I found out all my family members had sold all their Xbox Ones and switched to PS4.

We had an amazing night of fortnite and it was just like those COD BO2 days.

11. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

After playing nonstop on my One X for the past couple of months, my Pro will be getting love again.

God of War looks phenomenal. It wasn’t really on my radar, as I really disliked Kratos as a character.

Now I’ve went ham on a freaking version that comes with a statue.

12. God of War is back up for physical preorder on amazon for anyone waiting to get the prime discount/contribute to the bezos world domination tour

13. Preordered God of War. First time I’ve done that for a video game in like a decade lol

14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I preordered as well. Can't beat the $12 off or whatever it comes out to be.

15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Bought Ni No Kuni 2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not even past the intro but the basic combat feels really good.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  16. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

Jdjdnjdkdnssk AGREED

aspeedomodel likes this.
  17. zigbigwig

I love the combat now, and realized I just played 6 hours straight. This game is super addicting.

I really wish it was more polished though.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  18. zigbigwig

Is No Man's Sky okay to play on autopilot? I have tons of podcasts that I need to listen to and I feel like that could be a great companion game. Moving from one planet to another, similar to how great it feels just driving around listening to albums.

19. The Lucky Moose

That's how I played it

zigbigwig likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this just popped up in my twitter feed on how far cry 5 has basically an amazing fishing mode and I love it

21. zigbigwig

Two questions:
    1. How does the base building work, do other players see things that you've made? And if they do, what if I want to build on a planet that other people already have built on. I just want to know the rules.
    2. Do I see other planets other people have named? What if I only play offline, how would that affect that?

22. The Lucky Moose

1. How does the base building work, do other players see things that you've made? And if they do, what if I want to build on a planet that other people already have built on. I just want to know the rules.

Haven't engaged with that part.

2. Do I see other planets other people have named? What if I only play offline, how would that affect that?

3. Yes, possibly, but it's a big game world. If you have never been online, you probably won't see any player given names, otherwise I assume the world state in that regard would be the one you had when you were last online.

@zigbigwig

23. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Happy birthday, M. Bison! On a Tuesday, too? Ahhhhhhhhh.

Cameron and DarkHotline like this.
  24. The Lucky Moose

25. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Fuck yeah

The Lucky Moose likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.