Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1276

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

this exactly, and i still haven't beaten the awful awful DBFZ campaign lol

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think I finished the first campaign in DBFZ and haven't gone back to it since.

3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Haha, me neither. It's still a fantastic fighting game for local play, which is really all I ever buy fighting games for, but man, that campaign...

Shrek likes this.
  4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I have only played old games (mostly just XC2) this year except for Florence and Burnout Paradise HD, which is technically also an old game lmao. All the games people have been hyping so far this year don't really interest me I guess

5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

I would've done a lot of those turns differently, but the truth is I'm just being snarky because they get to play it and I don't.

Doesn't look like we'll get a release date soon, which sucks, but we're getting a new Advance Wars-ish game, and that doesn't suck.

6. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Sea of Thieves saw over 1million unique users within the first 48 hours.

Damn....

7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I'm loving it. Including it in Game Pass had to have helped that number, the main reason I've checked it out and I'm so glad I did.

8. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Same, I downloaded last night and will give it a shot when before I wasn't too interested.

sean_rugy likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

one of the things that seriously bothers me in Sunset Overdrive is how every enemy apparently has perfect accuracy.

ITS NUTS.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Fucking wanna play Sea of Thieves so bad. Fuck Xbox.

But I’m mad hyped for A Way Out tomorrow.

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Starting to prepare myself for the seeming inevitability that Red Dead Redemption 2 will launch, review well, be really great, and yet almost everyone online will decide they hate it. What I call "Fallout 4 Syndrome."

Makoto likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ni no Kuni 2 came to $20 with my Amazon rewards. Fuckin sweet.

Colby Searcy, tucah and Jake W like this.
  13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Sea of Thieves looks good, but I'd be more interested in it if it was in third person. I'll probably pick it up if it goes on sale for Black Friday

GettingSodas likes this.
  14. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Xbox Game Pass is really gonna change the industry, I’m interested to see what changes come from it from a game release standpoint.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  15. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Looking forward to A Way Out. Hopefully finish it up before FC5

GettingSodas likes this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Had no idea A Way Out is also coming out fuck!!!!

With Ni No Kuni, Farcry, and now this I’m gonna be set for the next 3 months. Shit then GoW in April...

GettingSodas likes this.
  17. Makoto

Monafide bonafide

I noticed this happened with Skyrim to some extent though not as much as F4.

Red Dead 2 comes out. 90 on metacritic. People blown away by story. Then think pieces about violence and complaints that Doc Red Earp can't sneak past the Butch Thompson gang peacefully. Then misogyny because Annie Oakly gets a derringer but not a big boy Winchester 73. People cool on it, say if it had been a movie it would have been average at best. Its derivative they say. White man story for angry white men that wanna shoot poor whites and others forced into crime by their socioeconomic conditions.

Fuck Steer Cards and the Fortnite BR rip off mode become Internet rallying cries.

And that torture scene makes game journos cringe at gamers bloodlust

18. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I still haven't played the original Ni No Kuni

Me backlog

19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I just want God of War. It's the only game I care about right now.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hearing Ben from EZA after playing 3 hours of GoW I’m gushing. He says the axe is just as awesome as it seems. There are fantastic puzzles, and apparently it gives him OG GoW vibes mixed with RE4.

SpyKi likes this.
  21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Can't wait to get home today and play Ni No Kuni 2

tucah likes this.
  22. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

23. It’s very good, but the pacing of the game is very very slow and the party member AI can be horrible in combat. Worth playing, but those are the things that really made it drag for me.

24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

there's a lot i've seen of Ni No Kuni II that I don't love stylistically compared to the first game, but if the gameplay is as improved as it sounds I'm sure it'll balance out. def interested but it'll be some time before i get to it

tucah and ECV like this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It's getting a lot of comparisons to Suikoden which instantly sold me on it

tucah and Shrek like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.