Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1081

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

2. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I'll say this: we can't have out cake and eat it too, like yes, they got rid of season passes, but they needed to make the money up somehow?! I mean sure, don't do it in the most fucked up predatory sort of way, but something's gotta give.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Woof, that’s bad

4. mescalineeyes

5. DarkHotline

Season passes would of been fine if they didn’t charge almost the full price of a game for them.

6. mescalineeyes

it was still annoying if you owned it and your buddy didn't, even if it's a buck.

7. lightning

I've been focusing on destiny 2 and I want to finish AC origins. but I wanna try to get back into it eventually. I'm familiar with a few characters.

8. mescalineeyes

they've introduced like 10 since I last played, I think the last one I tried was Iggy?!

9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Just beat the main game for Odyssey and that ending blew my mind.

sean_rugy likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I shouldn’t laugh at this but dang it I did

11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Does Best Buy gamer club work with consoles? Or Black Friday deals?

12. DarkHotline

I didn’t know they still did that.

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

It is indeed, Robert.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

doesn’t work with Black Friday for sure.

storm likes this.
  15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

100% The Turing Test tonight. Definitely recommended if you like Portal or something similar.

16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

So I just played a round of Friday the 13th, and if you play the game you’ll understand. I dove in a window and hung out around the corner of a longer cabin, near the back door with it locked. Jason used both stalk and morph at the same time so I thought he was gone. But with the best timing possible, he walked straight through the back door and grabbed me as I went to leave.

First time I’ve gotten a good jump scare in this game. Dropped my toaster strudel too.

17. CobraKidJon

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I think I've posted this in here before but I have no idea how people can play multiple games at once, it completely breaks immersion for me if I have multiple playthroughs going at the same time

AFoolsGlory and Colby Searcy like this.
  19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

It can be pretty jarring doing it but sometimes you just need to do it to give yourself a break from the current game you're playing

20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Downloaded SR4 last night but had a bad headache and went to sleep early so I'll definitely be starting that tonight. Currently downloading Tales From The Borderlands and Resident Evil 0! Fun times.

Anthony_ likes this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

It's easier if one of the games is a gameplay focused game, it can even help to get through the story focused game

tdlyon likes this.
  22. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I watch a ton of TV shows at the same time, read a lot of different comic books/manga. Plus if I didn't play multiple games at once I'd probably get bored of most of them.

aspeedomodel likes this.
  23. The Lucky Moose Nov 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 21, 2017)
    The Lucky Moose

Also never finishing games helps

Lmao kill me

24. mescalineeyes

I feel like with the Switch out and Nintendo at the top of their game, it shines quite a bad light on these AAA publishers that have been releasing these empty shells of games with the bare minimum of work put into game design.

The Lucky Moose and SpyKi like this.
  25. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I'm excited for when I finally get a switch, I've always been curious about Zelda and seeing some gameplay of it makes me so excited to sit down and just play a really well made game, same with SMO.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.