Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games : Game Harder JFG Edition [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 407

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

This was yesterday, most would have been cancelled by now thankfully. Problem is, the company (GAME) literally don’t care and have no bot protection at all

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Restarted FF7R the other night, having a better experience with it this time. For whatever reason I just didn't grasp the pressured/stagger system when it came out, tbh I blame my mental health as I was a ball of anxiety last April. I somehow have not been spoiled to how to ends yet so I'm excited to get through as much of it as I can this weekend. I'm already on chapter 5.

Anthony_ and sean_rugy like this.
  3. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I’m about to do the same, tried starting it back in April after steamrolling through P5R and just couldn’t commit to another game so similar right away.

4. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Scalpers are scum and should be obliterated.

koryoreo and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  5. flask

Trusted Supporter

Man I had a PS5 in my cart on Amazon last month but I hesitated to pull the trigger and now I really wish I hadn’t.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Just started Ghost of Tsushima. Game is great, plays fantastic on PS5 and... next to no load times! Seems like there are so so many side quests that continue to distract me. I'm on the second act (middle part of island) and I feel so OP since I did so many side things in the beginning and I have all the things unlocked and leveled up.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I’m on act 2 of GoT, and I’ve had to ignore the people with the talking icon. I can’t handle any more side quests right now. Great game tho.

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Also just finished Bugsnax and Maneater (both 100%). Two good games, Maneater is free on PS+ this month.

Contender likes this.
  9. GBlades

Trusted

I agree. Part of my problem with GoT was that i done sooooo many side quests first then i opened up Act 2 and i just felt overwhelmed.

10. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yup. Once 2 opens up, there were so many. I stopped doing the '?' things on the map and just focused on the characters tales.

GBlades likes this.
  11. grimis16

Regular

Finally getting around to Jedi Fallen Order. There are some cool elements, but overall I'm either frustrated by dying so much or bored by the story and gameplay. I absolutely hate the backtracking that is needed for many levels. Also on my Xbox one the loading and popin is pretty bad. The problem I have is I'm over halfway done with beating it and I want to finish, yet I know it's mostly a waste of time.

Other game I've been playing a lot is Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 (on Gamepass). Man this game kills Fifa. Makes me dislike EA and their damn exclusive rights even more.

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Absolutely loved Fallen Order.

Can anyone recommend some XBOX exclusives that I might've missed over the past 3 years or so that are on game pass? Played Gears 5, revisited Destiny and Halo. Looking for some others.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Cameron like this.
  13. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Been ripping Borderlands 2 since it was only $20 on steam and the sheer absurdity of the writing is such a refresher in these weird dark times

14. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I got a third of the way thru Fallen Order and put it back down :/

15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Control

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  16. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

it’s not like any of those but both of the Ori games are the best ‘exclusives’ they have (also on Switch)

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I couldn't stand that it was Ian from Shameless and I stopped playing and sold it lol.

18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

19. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Sweet, Ill check it out...thanks!

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

'
    Ori is fantastic, new one made a lot of GOTY lists for GiantBomb people.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Also, Medium comes out next week! So stoked for that one.

Colby Searcy and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  22. grimis16

Regular

Hallow Knight isn't exclusive, but one of my favorite games of the past 3 years. There's also Gears Tactics on Gamepass (haven't played yet).

23. 333 GANG

ACAB

Forza Horizon 5
    Grounded
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Call of the Sea
    Gears 5 Hivebusters
    State of Decay 2
    New Super Lucky’s Tale
    Ryse
    Sea of Thieves
    Sunset Overdrive
    Tell Me Why
    Wasteland 3

24. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Morkredd

25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Awesome, thanks for putting this together. I've been playing PS and Switch the last couple of years so know I missed some Microsoft exclusives. Now I got something to go off of

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.