Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games : Game Harder JFG Edition [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 402

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

oldjersey likes this.
  2. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I believe it because I am a gamer

oldjersey likes this.
  3. 333 GANG

ACAB

I don’t have any plans to get a PS5, but Kena looks really cool from what we’ve seen. Looks very much like my type of game.

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't posted in a long time, but played a lot games lately.

Xbox Series X;

Sea of Solitude; this was a fun little game with a heartbreaking story at the end. Deals with mental health issues, but some stuff was a little on the nose. But with Game Pass, it's a good game to try out.

Control; this game was fantastic. I wasn't a huge fan of Jedi: Fallen Order, but this game really scratched that Jedi itch that FO just did not have. The physics were great, the puzzles were decent. Just had a great time with this overall. Another great Game Pass game.

Call of the Sea; this game was like those old Myst puzzle games. Got a little wacky towards the end, but the puzzles were great.

PS5;

Miles Morales; not much to say about this, but I loved every second of it. Just as good as the first.

Days Gone; only played a little bit of this, not sure I'll revisit. I'm not the biggest fan of minimal inventory and looting for scraps, and this just seems more bothersome. TLOU did it way better.

Bugsnax; this was a game I played with my 5 year old (he doesn't get much TV time), and we had a blast. Just 100% it as well. He loved that the controller says the bugs name after you catch it. So much so he just walks around saying 'bunger, bunger, bunger'.

Maneater; about halfway through this. Controls are a little wonky for a shark game, but it's definitely fun ripping people to shreds.

I have Ghost of Tsushima, just need to put the disk in and download it after I finish Maneater.

oldjersey likes this.
  5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

oncenowagain, Cameron and 333 GANG like this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

What will this do that Uncharted didnt

7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

8. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

OH MY GOD

9. Anthony_

Hope it’s not Xbox exclusive!

10. 333 GANG

ACAB

Hell yeah, Indy. Let’s go.

Gotta imagine that will be an Xbox exclusive.

11. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Probably a timed exclusive.

12. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

spiffa0, Cameron and Colby Searcy like this.
  13. 333 GANG

ACAB

I still don’t think there’s any way that Microsoft spent 7.5B on Bethesda for only timed exclusives and Game Pass day and date, but we’ve had this debate, so we’ll just have to wait and see haha

14. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I don't think the deal has gone through yet so maybe they will allow certain games to remain timed exclusives that were in the works prior to it. Who knows...

15. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yeah, it’s not finalized yet, which explains why they’ve essentially given non answers every time they’ve been asked about exclusivity haha

16. Anthony_

I also can’t imagine Lucasfilm wanting to limit their profits on what would be a huge selling game by allowing it to be exclusive forever. This isn’t a Bethesda franchise, it’s a licensed game based on a beloved IP.

17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I still think we’re a year or more out from seeing exactly how good or bad that acquisition is for consumers unless Bethesda somehow pushes out star field late this year

18. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

wonder how long well have to wait for the Obsidian games

19. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

I also really want to see it on the PS5, having just bought one...but this same logic could be placed toward the Spider-Man franchise, and look at where that is.

20. flask

Trusted Supporter

I don’t think it’s that difficult to see Horizon 2 coming out November/December

blast0rama likes this.
  21. Anthony_

That's a little different given Disney/Marvel's pre-existing partnership with Sony on other Spider-Man media

22. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

23. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I just want a new Elder Scrolls...

Signifire likes this.
  24. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I will take GTA 6 or Elder Scrollls above all else. Throw BOTW2 in there tho, at least that’s actually coming.

25. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Elden Ring
    Avowed
    Star Field
    Elder Scrolls

thats really it for me. gaming kinda fucking sucks now Im really sick of the ubisoft type games. mile wide and inch deep.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.