Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games : Game Harder JFG Edition [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 401

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As someone who works in a store that sells them, I gotta say it’s hard not to get frustrated with those asking about them. But mainly because there are signs in the store that say that are not being sold in store at this time. And we will usually have this back and forth right in front of one of those signs.

DrAlanGrant and The Lucky Moose like this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

To be fair the store I asked only had a sign about the PS5, not both, so I had to ask about the Series X lol

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  3. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yooka-Laylee and the Infinite Lair is very good

4. 333 GANG

ACAB

Impossible Lair

I don’t know why I keep typing infinite

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

challenge accepted.

DS1
    DS3
    Bloodborne
    Sekiro
    DS2

Your Milkshake likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Bloodborne
    DS3
    DS1
    Sekiro
    DS2

Playing Demons Souls for the first time right now, and loving it. Plays like butter.

7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

The souls games just seem aggressively uninteresting to me

8. Nate_Johnson Jan 10, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 10, 2021)
    Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

They are not for everyone and there are far more accessible (and less aggravating) RPG’s out there.

theagentcoma likes this.
  9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah definitely not for everyone, I gained interest after I finished Hollow Knight a couple years ago and realized I love that 'die a lot before you succeed' feeling. Soulsborne games are probably the epitome of that.

10. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

they may be not for everybody but I would never personally call them uninteresting. the world and the level and enemy design is endlessly interesting to me.

11. Dodge725

Trusted

Finished Miles Morales and loved it. I was really impressed with how different he felt from Peter in the first game with the focus on his Venom powers and was taken aback in a good way by how personal the story was to him specifically. It never felt like a spin-off or something lesser than the first Spidey game which was great and I’d love to see even more Spider characters get a similar treatment (Spider-Gwen!) in addition to Spider-Man 2 and Miles Morales 2. Can’t recommend it enough for PS4 (I’m sure PS5 is even better).

blast0rama and Cameron like this.
  12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Took out Armored Spider, and then Tower Knight in Demons Souls. Stuck on Flamelurker tho. A lot of guides I’ve seen say it’s pretty necessary to use magic on him which I don’t have. Then saw if I go 3-1 I can unlock someone who teaches me spells for boss souls. Probably gonna do that.

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Started Spider-Man this afternoon

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  14. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Beat the second Ori game this afternoon. Absolutely wild to me how much better this game is than the first. I had a ton of problems with Blind Forest but they fixed all of them and just generally did a better job at everything they were trying.

I can definitely see how people got emotional at that ending.

333 GANG and Nate_Johnson like this.
  15. Cmoney86

Trusted

Sony Interactive Entertainment's CEO Jim Ryan stated at the CES press conference today that the PS5 was the most successful launch for the company and the biggest console launch of all time.

Sony also added a bunch of dates for PS5 games:
    Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - 2021
    Horizon: Forbidden West - 2021
    Hitman III - January 2021
    Returnal - 03/19/21
    Kena - March 2021
    Solar Ash - June 2021
    Little Devil inside - July 2021
    Stray - October 2021
    Ghostwire Tokyo - October 2021
    Project Athia - January 2022
    Pragmata - 2023

16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Sony Interactive Entertainment's CEO Jim Ryan stated at the CES press conference today that the PS5 was the most successful launch for the company and the biggest console launch of all time.

Sony also added a bunch of dates for PS5 games:
    Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - 2021
    Horizon: Forbidden West - 2021
    Hitman III - January 2021
    Returnal - 03/19/21
    Kena - March 2021
    Solar Ash - June 2021
    Little Devil inside - July 2021
    Stray - October 2021
    Ghostwire Tokyo - October 2021
    Project Athia - January 2022
    Pragmata - 2023

Matt, Zach, Signifire and 8 others like this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm aware that it sold insane numbers but in a way I find that hard to believe because I know a grand total of one person that was able to get one

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah that sounds like some Trumpism shit

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m willing to bet money.....perhaps “c” money that Horizon, and Kena aren’t 2021 games.

20. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Horizon definitely is IMO, Kena maybe not

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

It just feels like we’ve seen so little of Horizon FW, but I’d love to be proven wrong.

22. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Launch is a relative term now. Maybe the day one numbers were the best ever but they haven't sold a lot since then because they can't get them shipped. There definitely literally haven't been any PS5s (or Series Xs) available here (the Netherlands, not exactly remote) since maybe day two. None.

Zach likes this.
  23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I wonder if that date for Project Athia is just a placeholder. If it really comes out in January 2022 that may mean FFXVI isn’t coming as soon as we thought. It might make FFXVI a fall 2022 game instead of an early 2022 game. I don’t know that Square would release those two games close together.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I will never trust a SE release date.

@Anthony_ I keep seeing articles that look clickbait-y about Elden Ring leaks, , legit or no?

25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Idk man, I don't trust leakers at all really.

https://screenrant.com/elden-ring-trailer-leak-tease-real-fake-official/

According to this article, the new leak about a trailer dropping on 2/7 is from 4chan, so, you know, probably not reliable. But it also says that some leakers who this article claims are reliable have said that a new trailer for the game is supposed to be coming "in the first couples months of 2021".

So idk. I don't trust leaks. It'll arrive when it arrives I suppose.

oldjersey likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.