Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games : Game Harder JFG Edition [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 1752

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have finally beaten South Park fractured but whole. Close the thread down we have reached the peak of it all.

Penlab, Contender, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.
  2. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

I may play it just because of you talking about it

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I played a little bit of it on switch and eventually uninstalled. Just wasn't doing it for me

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I adore Stick of Truth but I bounced off the second one. Not sure why. Maybe because I was/am tired of superheroes.

5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

There was a time where I was obsessed with south Park and watched every episode, but the humor just doesn't do it for me anymore. I guess I'm truly getting old haha

6. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

South Park games are great

I need another one soooon

7. chris

Trusted Supporter

Mass Effect legendary edition running on Deck, living my dream rn

Penlab and sophos34 like this.
  8. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

just bought Return to Castlevania, will hop into that later (haven't played Dead Cells in so long)

still playing Subnautica, this game really is awe-inspiring. this actually is one game i think would truly benefit from VR. swimming through the deep sea at night in VR would be actually terrifying lol

9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I always appreciated how much the SP games mimic the look of the show

10. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

SpeckledSouls and DarkHotline like this.
  11. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

What the fuck is this shit about?

12. CobraKidJon Apr 1, 2023
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2023)
    CobraKidJon

It’s funny because my sister thought I was just watching the show the whole time until she finally saw the controller and was like wait it’s an game

13. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

She was so shocked she forgot how to construct a sentence. Incredible.

14. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

15. CobraKidJon

listen penlab I just woke up from a nap it’s hard to game idk how you all JFG everyday

Penlab likes this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Mario rabids kingdom battle is so fun. It’s like super simplified fire emblem

Contender and SpeckledSouls like this.
  17. CobraKidJon

I’m just going to give my random thoughts about fractured but whole:

I think the game was solid and it’s probably better than stick of truth. I just wished the system with like artifacts and explaining how they work were better. I ended up just using whatever was the highest not concerned on what I was using.

I like the battle system they used but I’m still a sucker for the more traditional where it’s just hit and miss and not having to lineup and stuff. I’m probably going to finish the game around 30 out of 35 achievements and idk if I’ll do the dlc unless they do a random sale for it cheap.

hope they make a 3rd one but I feel like theyll probably need to reinvent the battle system again for it.

18. CobraKidJon

I’ll probably chill the next few days and I’m currently deciding my next game and I’m lowkey thinking of a rockstar game. I still have both red dead redemptions sitting there and then I also have gta 4 which I haven’t done either.

19. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

The challenges can be really tough even with all the simplifications and the soundtrack is stellar.

sophos34 likes this.
  20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

maybe I'll get fkin wild and go to Costco on a Sunday with my 15 month old daughter

SpeckledSouls likes this.
  21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Oh I’ve definitely had to run a couple battles back already so it’s not exactly easy but the streamlined feel of it makes it feel super quick and intuitive. I mean, I absolutely adore the two fire emblem games I’ve played but it takes a while to really plot out your moves and strategies and it’s easy to get bogged down in it in a long drawn out battle. Not much of that going on here.

22. CobraKidJon

I didn’t realize Dying Light complete edition is on sale for like $10 so I think I might end up picking that one up and starting that as my next game.

23. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

sean_rugy, cashlion and Nate_Johnson like this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Holy fuck that looks amazing. RoR2 vibes

mescalineeyes likes this.
  25. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

mescalineeyes likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.