Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games : Game Harder JFG Edition [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 164

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

They did obtain the original handling code from Neversoft instead of trying to recreate it from scratch so that’s a good start.

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That handling code is the holy grail of video games next to whatever the Mario team uses

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I have way more faith in Vicarious Visions than I would in any other studio, given what they accomplished recreating the feel of the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy. We just won't really know for sure until we get to play it ourelves.

The warehouse demo goes live for people who preordered tomorrow so we'll find out then.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  4. Anthony_

It's because Microsoft took control of that conversation early by pushing the Smart Delivery feature of the Series X. It was a pretty pro-consumer move and it shifted public opinion on the issue toward expecting there to be some kind of path to upgrading from current-gen to next- gen that doesn't cost $40+.

5. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

the new Total War game is free on Epic for 24 hours I strongly suggest y'all log in and grab it. Also Remnant.

6. The Lucky Moose

7. mescalineeyes

no lies detected

8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

crying

SEANoftheDEAD and Contender like this.
  9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I played a little Fall Guys earlier. Was so close to winning.

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

fortnite really got yanked from the app store for saying screw you to apple

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

also I saw an article about how they kept teasing the scott pilgrim game coming back and I am still sad about it :(

12. mescalineeyes

this fortnite business is the lamest shit ever

13. Anthony_

Cameron, theagentcoma and 333 GANG like this.
  14. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

idk the one x and 4 pro graphical upgrades didn’t require a new game purchase. I guess no one should force devs to offer that at all or to to give it away for free. in reality perhaps Sony and msoft should pick up the bill for that to foster goodwill with their playerbases - I mean backwards compatibility HAS been proven to be a selling feature and this plays into that. but I don’t think this gens (or the tail end of last gens) console games are going to be much different than their PC versions - the scalability surely is already there.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Fortnite being banned on Google now is just bonkers.

This whole year is absolutely wild.

16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Fall Guys is so much fucking harder than it looks in videos lol

18. SpyKi

The gameplay is just so fucking gooby. Little goobs falling all over the place.

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It's really fun but I also got it for free through PS Plus and I don't think I would have ever paid $20 for this. I know they've had a super successful start but I can't help but think if they followed the Fortnite model of F2P (and cross-platform, not sure if they're planning on adding that but they should) and making money through in-game purchases like outfits and other cosmetics they'd get even more popular

20. SpyKi

Yeah it feels like a perfect F2P game. Im glad I got it with PS+.

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Fall Guys is so fun but so frustrating at the same time. The team-based games in particular are rage-inducing - the one where you all have to push the ball down the obstacle course or whatever, how in the hell can people be so bad at that simple concept? And those people always end up on my team too; the other day we all got to the bit at the end where you push the ball over the raised edge of the small drop down to the goal, and all of my team but me managed to fall off the edge and left me and the ball at the top lmao. One player cannot push the ball over so I just turned it off and didn't play again for 48hrs :crylaugh:

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  22. SpyKi

I usually lose at the team games lol.

PandaBear! likes this.
  23. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Love Fall Guys! Won my first episode last night and felt like I won the Super Bowl haha

24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't won a single event yet, got 2nd in the see-saw one but should have won it but fucked up on the last platform & got mad & quit (again)

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  25. The Lucky Moose

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.