Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games : Game Harder JFG Edition [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 105

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oldjersey, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. williek311 Jul 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 7, 2020)
    williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Got to the scars in TLOU. These people suck.

Cameron and RyanRyan like this.
  2. RyanRyan

I remember seeing a PS3 game called Haze thinking it looked wicked. With multiplayer if you played as the enemies, the corpses of the people you killed disappeared immediately, while you witnessed people horribly dying and in pain on the human side. It sounded really cool. However that game TANKED and with it the possibility of a TimeSplitters reboot at the time. Was absolutely gutted because TimeSplitters 2 is love, TimeSplitters 2
    is life. Never owned a PS3 though. My friends hyped it up so much.

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

They tried adding proper bullet physics to the game for bullet drop off and such, but whenever I played as I sniper in single player, after a certain distance, the bullet would just hit a wall and drop completely.

The game was a cool concept, but absolutely everything about it was horrible.

RyanRyan likes this.
  4. RyanRyan

I remember LOVING Frontlines: Fuel of War, but it died so fast.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. Frontlines was fun as hell tbh

Vase Full Of Rocks and RyanRyan like this.
  6. RyanRyan

Underrated af. I had such a good time. I was essentially a taxi service on that game, driving from the base and delivering people to the frontline hahaha. Loved it.

slowheart likes this.
  7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Who brought up Psi-ops earlier? I blew up a lot of heads in that game.

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Think I'm going to finally start The Witcher 3 tomorrow. I've had the GOTY Edition for like 2 years now because it went on sale for $20 but haven't gotten around to it until now lol

Anything I need to know story wise before I start or can I just jump in? Should I read a summary of the first two or something?

oldjersey likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

You can do that. But also there are all the books that come before in terms of story. So you can also go in blind lol

tdlyon likes this.
  10. Who remembers MAG on PS3 though

Joe4th and mescalineeyes like this.
  11. RyanRyan

Wasn’t that the 250 player game? I heard about it but didn’t even know if it released?!

12. 256!
    It was a shit show hahaha

Vase Full Of Rocks and RyanRyan like this.
  13. RyanRyan

Lmao wasn’t the hit they expected then?

14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It totally released, I don't remember there ever being enough people to get a full game going lol

The Lucky Moose and RyanRyan like this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

MAG would totally work now

16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

They were way ahead of their time. They had some real cool concepts like a chain of command system and such, but it was just way too ambitious.

The Lucky Moose and slowheart like this.
  17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I requested some time off at the end of the month that I’m solely going to use to play persona 5 even though I know it won’t be enough time.

Jake W and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

If you do some Google searches about Witcher Lore you can deff find articles that are primers for people who haven't played the first two Witcher's. I deff recommend it or else you're gonna feel a bit lost imo.

tdlyon likes this.
  19. williek311

I want a sequel to Black.

Cameron likes this.
  20. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

this sounds like Battlefield 2

21. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I loved Black, however if you do some digging and look at all the materials for the Black sequel that was being developed, you will be very glad they did not release it.

22. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

SmashRipsaw and slowheart like this.
  23. williek311

Ahh thats too bad. Also too bad that Criterion Games is now just assisting EA and not allowed to create their own game.

Cameron likes this.
  24. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

took a big ole break from games to deal with some things but hit what appear to be the final stretch of main quests in HZD last night. noped outta there and am going to do some more side quests. I’m bad at going back once the credits roll.

25. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

PLAY THE DLC

Jake W likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.