Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Video Games [ARCHIVED] Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

8 years for 360 and 7 for ps3.

PS5 will probably be out 2019. Some Sony execs and others have stated that the last gen went on for too long and that is true. The last 2 years or so of software sales really stagnated for 360 and ps3. Part of the reason that these gens went on so long is because Microsoft and Sony needed to recoup their losses on the hardware since the first few years of both systems, they were losing $100+ on each console. I think Sony lost around $200 or so per console when it first launched.

However, this gen, these consoles aren't using bleeding edge tech like those consoles were when they launched and they aren't losing exorbitant sums this time. So there's probably no reason for them to delay the next gen.

But 2013-2019 is a normal gen. 6 years is average, except for last gen.

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

man i just got freaked. got an email from paypal and I rushed to read it (cause i'm waiting for an email to change my username!!!!!) and 15 quid was charged to sony by paypal. there was absolutely no information at all so i had a look around and couldn't find a damn thing, so obviously i went ahead and started to remove paypal and change passwords before realising it was my bloody preorder for Hitman.

Jacob Tender and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I went ahead and bought the full game. I'm sure it's gonna be worth it :D

SomedayTheFire likes this.
  4. Interesting. I went from a PS2 slim to my glacial white PS4. I don't see myself buying another video game system until I have children.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

With a review like this, you know it's going to be excellent.

6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

AC2, AC Brotherhood and AC Syndicate.

I LOVED Black Flag...until sequence 11 where it got too difficult for me lol. It also depends on how interested you'd be in naval combat.

7. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I'm getting it before the end of the week. There's a list of games eligible for trade-in at Gamestop that makes The Division cost only $34.99. So...I'm getting it sooner than expected.

Dirty Sanchez and SomedayTheFire like this.
  8. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

I'm having awful luck with League today. Had a Xin Zhao decide he wanted to ADC. Then had a Teemo feed because he was mad he couldn't top.

But on the plus side I'm falling in love with Alistar support. The peeeeels.

9. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Hitman is this Friday, right? May grab that starter pack and see how it is.

The Division on Xbox is a mess, servers down it seems. Can't get passed making character. Looks great. YAY next gen.

10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

yaas it is.

aspeedomodel likes this.
  11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

For some reason, it's counting down to Thursday afternoon until it unlocks for me :D

aspeedomodel likes this.
  12. aspeedomodel

Tight, looks lovely. March is shaping up to be pretty sweet.

Need to give Firewatch a play, looks excellent.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The train section in Uncharted 2 was superb.

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I still need to finish U2/U3. Good thing spring break is in 2 weeks.

15. aspeedomodel

Yes! One of my favorites.

16. aspeedomodel

Just...I need...

17. Sophos

Regular

uncharted 3 is pretty bangin so far

18. Sophos

Regular

syndicate is super fun so far im pretty deep into it but havent beaten it yet, i may play a little bit right now actually

19. Sophos

Regular

im gonna get pokemon omega ruby first, and i also wanna get the 3ds animal crossing game

20. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I may have to break out my 3DS that I lent to my brother for the new pokemon games when they come out. (hopefully he didn't crack it, like he does every single phone).

Hand pain be damned.

21. Sophos

Regular

if i live stream anything its gonna be me playing wow, i have so much i could talk about with that game. itd be fun to just bullshit with people in a chat room while i play and we talk about random aspects of the game. maybe ill stream if anyone here would watch and participate

Wharf Rat likes this.
  22. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Yessss. I love new leaf :heart:

23. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Speaking of animal crossing,

Stardew Valley looks fantastic.

24. I would be all about Stardew Valley if it were on Mac; Harvest Moon is one of my favorite games.

25. aspeedomodel

AC Syndicate, or EA's Syndicate?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.