Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Victory Records Vinyl Re-Press

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. ManchesterOrch8 Dec 3, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 3, 2018)
    ManchesterOrch8

Motel. Money. Murder. Madness.

Truly wonder if HH gets ANY money from Victory at this point.

After all the lawsuits and almost 15 years of printing the band name on everything under the sun.

Edit: Looks like they retweeted this, which means they do indeed get a bit of money from Victory, or they’ve completely come to terms with never getting any money from them and just want the fans to know they’re now available.

3. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I feel like their whole catalog has been re-pressed at least a dozen times by now. I know there's like 9 pressings of "Tell All Your Friends".

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Their pressings are seriously bad. I got Bayside’s Walking Wounded and it was evident how cheap the whole thing was. Sounds like shit too.

5. Idk if they have the rights anymore, but some new Spitalfield pressings are probably the only thing I’d give Victory my money for anymore

6. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I grabbed one of the limited to 150 pressings of Silence In Black And White.

Hope these ones aren’t at this level I’ll be bummed

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Victory pressings usually always sound like shit and I refuse to give this shitty label any money after everything they've pulled with multiple bands.

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

here to echo VR pressings being absolute trash quality.

9. tobytobes

Regular

Picked up the Silverstein ones just so I have one of every release of theirs on LP now. (Arrivals/Discovering/Shipwreck)

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  10. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Why give money to these crook fucks?