Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Victory Records Launches New Website

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 7, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I'm digging the Snapcase shirt but I don't want to give Victory Records any money... hmmmm.... [IMG]

3. Jacktheskipper

Regular

Hasn't Tony sold Victory and started a new label?

4. MrSark

On doit jouer à domicile comme à la maison.

Yeah. Victory and all assests were sold to Concord Music in 2019 and his new company is called Mission Two Entertainment. So I guess he won't see any money from Victory anymore

SuNDaYSTaR and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Good to know!

6. tobytobes

Regular

Along with the new site, they repressed a lot of vinyl again, and it's now coming from Craft Recordings. Apparently a lot of people (myself included) are excited that the repressings will sound better than some of the others did.

Vinyl | Victory Records

I got to finish up my Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, and ADTR collections with some of them.

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I was tempted to pick up both Snapcase records as well as Comeback Kid's Wake The Dead.. damn.. I just might if you're saying it's going to sound better.

8. tobytobes

Regular

I just want to say that I really don't know any better, necessarily, but that I saw other people online talking about how much better Craft Recordings is versus whoever the old presser was.

I'm hoping they sound better for sure though!

mattylikesfilms likes this.