Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Viceland (Official Thread) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Mar 24, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Balls Deep is entertaining

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This Thomas dude really just throws himself into it

3. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Caught the last 10 minutes of an episode of Weediquette. Looking forward to more.

4. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

It's all about Fuck, That's Delicious

coleslawed likes this.
  5. phaynes1

Regular

my fave though ive heard some shit about bronson and it kinda colors my view of him

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck That's Delicious is okay. I liked the webseries more, but I'm still watching it.

Weediquette is decent too, but kinda over done.

Flophouse is cool.

Noisey is real good.

7. I watched the first episode of Gaycation and really liked it. Will try to get to the next ones when I have more time.

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

FWIW, Bronson posted this today:

First I've seen of any sort of apology

phaynes1 likes this.
  9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Gaycation is great and is something I think everyone should see.

Balls Deep may be my favorite because Thomas is incredible.

Agree that the Fuck, That's Delicious web series was better

Have not seen Weediquette past the first episode.

Really just waiting for Black Market to drop.

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I adore Flophouse. I haven't watched any Balls Deep yet, but I've always enjoyed Morton's Vice documentaries (Toxic Garbage Island, Surviving Alone In Alaska) as well as his Vice episodes. Bummer that the TV channel is censored though

11. phaynes1

Regular

This was more when I was in New York someone I was hanging with saying they knew someone who heard he sexually assaulted someone.

Obviously, this is like third party shit and hardly anything factual. Just made me look at him skeptically.

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The film club just did one on Fincher

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

What HBO Vice eps are Thomas on? I know the Chiraq one

14. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Man I could watch this channel all day. Noisy and Weediquette are my favroties so far. State of Undress is okay. Fuck That Delicious is funny. Haven't really caught Balls Deep or Gaycation yet.

Really excited for Vice World of Sports. Or maybe ive been brainwahsed from seeing that trailer 300+ times

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Noisy is pretty great. Looking forward to smoking blunt after blunt and watching the Danny Brown one later today in honor of the holiday.

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I haven't gotten into the Weed one because I don't smoke, but it seems interesting

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Weediquette is pretty good if you haven't already seen a bunch of pot docs like I have. There's some interesting stuff there and gives a decent insight to where marijuana laws are at currently and where they are headed.

18. Kyle is hk

I don't really smoke either. But it's much more about marijuana politics than "getting high" so it hasn't hindered my enjoyment at al.

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'll check it out

20. Kyle is hk

Oh my god the Orgasmic Meditation episode of Balls Deep haha I can't believe that was real life. I watched it right after the Tug Boat one, what a great juxtaposition.

OhTheWater likes this.
  21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't seen Balls Deep yet. Maybe I'll check those two episodes out. I'm already feeling pretty underwhelmed by most of the rest of the programming, aside from a couple of episodes of Noisey that I enjoyed.

22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Balls Deep has been my favorite show on the station

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Damn, Huangs World really just showed them slaughter a goat

24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Thomas was always my favorite on the HBO vice show and his show did not disappointed.

25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Oh my god Bronson's 420 Ancient Aliens special is the best thing I've ever seen