Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vice Principals (HBO) TV Show • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 10, 2016.

1. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Would it be disappointing if it was someone we'd never met before? Just some rando and the point was never who it was, just the tailspin it put some of these character in.

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i just watched the first episode of this last night, and it murdered me. what was i waiting for?!

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

please let's talk about every episode as you watch it

electro haikus likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I would hate this. The only thing shooter I'd be unhappy with haha

thedrudo likes this.
  5. Shrek

lol for sure. i heard that the first couple eps of this were meh which is why im just watching it, but i laughed pretty much the entire time at the pilot

suicidesaints and Ken like this.
  6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Whomever told you it was slow at the beginning is a fool. The show is fantastic the whole way.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

yup. great show the whole time.

the only minor issue I had with it, was it seemed a bit too much like EB&D at first, but I feel like it really found itself and became its own thing fairly quickly.

8. Shrek

this was absolutely why i loved it so much. me and my roommate only even watched it because nothing was on and i suggested rewatching eastbound and then remembered this existed, we both were immediately sold

Ken and suicidesaints like this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

For sure. I love both shows, so even if this was a rehash of Eastbound, I'd still be on board. I'm just glad that they were able to make Gamby a different character than Kenny Powers.

electro haikus and Ken like this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Assuming the series finale is good do you guys think this is better than Eastbound? I would have to rewatch that show because it's been a couple years but you could definitely make the case

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'd have to rewatch Eastbound in order to really have an opinion. I think the Kenny Powers character is more "iconic" (not sure if that's the word I'm really looking for) than Gamby, but Eastbound also doesn't have Goggins.

Some of the stuff to happen in Vice Principals really made me go "holy shit" though where I don't really remember that as much with EB&D.

kidwithhelmet and tdlyon like this.
  12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I'd probably go VP over Eastbound but I love that final Eastbound season.

Ken likes this.
  13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Tonight’s the night! What a wild ride.

suicidesaints likes this.
  14. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

So glad HBO didn't decide to skip a week. I feel like they haven't been doing that this year as much as they use to.

15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

it would be the longest two weeks of my life if they did.

16. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if it was like, Belinda Brown’s kids with the smaller one sitting on the other’s shoulders under the costume

GrantCloud, dadbolt, Ken and 2 others like this.
  17. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe I fell so far behind this. Haven't started season 2 yet. That needs to be rectified immediately

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

PAPER BOI FROM ATLANTA

19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

oh man, this is wild.

20. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Hahahaha unreal...

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

of course Gale loves Nicholas Sparks

only problem with Abbott being the shooter is it helps contribute to the fact that this show would be lowkey misogynistic at times, bitches be crazy isn't exactly the best reveal, but this season definitely did a better job of calling Russell and Gamby out on their bullshit
    and I like that there was kinda sorta a happy ending

Vivatoto likes this.
  22. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Legit lost it when Gamby walked into his office at the end. So good.

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

FUCKIN' STEVIE!
    This was absolutely insane. Honestly thought the reveal of the shooter was a bit underwhelming but just the crazy ass rest of the episode more than made up for it. Super happy with this show, McBride fucking nailed it. Really happy Gamby and Russell ended up being friends again too

Did Jody Hill have anything to do with this season though? I noticed that he didn't direct or write any of the episodes

Snewt likes this.
  24. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

What a show.

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum