Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vic Fuentes Named Co-Chairman/CEO of Living the Dream Foundation

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Vic Fuentes of Pierce the Veil has been named Co-Chairman/CEO of the Living the Dream Foundation:

Living the Dream’s main focus is introducing sick children and young adults to their musical heroes and creating what the foundation calls Dream Days, which can include meet-and-greets with artists, VIP access to concerts and special events, or hospital visits. Hundreds of Dream Days have been realized since the foundation launched in 2007. In addition to Pierce the Veil, acts that have participated include Blink-182, Slipknot, Sheryl Crow and Willie Nelson.

2. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

Very cool. People helpin' people.~

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Dude is a creep. Nice to see he cares but nah, he needs to GTFO.

4. Jared Luttrell

Regular

How is Vic a creep? Did I miss something? I saw something about his brother but never about Vic himself. As far as I know he's been in a long term committed relationship and hasn't done anything scandalous.

5. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Not quite sure why he's a creep.

6. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

There's plenty of stuff going around if you know where to look - both the Fuentes brothers are nasty creeps.

7. Jared Luttrell

Regular

I'm all for holding shitty people accountable but you are the one who made the accusations against Vic Fuentes. Burden of proof is on you, not me lol. I haven't seen anything about him and I'm open to changing my mind but I don't think it's fair to just shit on him based on what sounds like a personal grudge.

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I definitely remember stuff about his brother Mike but not about Vic...but regardless they're still in a band together and enabling each other so I feel that too, fuck em

9. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Not only that, but Reddit and other corners of the internet are rife with stories of Vic sleeping with underage girls.

10. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Gross. He shouldn't have a platform and DEFINITELY shouldn't be running a foundation that unite children/young adults with people with platforms IMO.

11. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Like actually let's just torch the whole 'Scene'. If some good ones die, God will sort them out.

Fucking Dustin likes this.