Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Veronica Mars TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Colby Searcy, Oct 29, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

oh shit

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Me trying to figure out how I can fit in the 15 episodes of season 3 I have left and the movie tonight if I cancel my plans

Colby Searcy, Serh and imthesheriff like this.
  3. Olyphantastic Jul 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 19, 2019)
    Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

It's supposed to be on Crave in Canada but doesn't look like we're getting it early (at least not yet). Bummer, now I have to start avoiding the thread.

NEVERMIND THEY ADDED IT, JOYOUS DAY even though I definitely don't have time to watch this weekend.

4. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I'm catching up quickly and will probably binge that next weekend!

5. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

WHATTTTTTTTTT

I need to get off work. RIGHT NOW.

6. Holy shit. There goes my weekend.

7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Fuck I just finished rewatching S2 today and couldn't get more in due to bring swamped at work. Guess I'll watch S4 then go back to S3 and rewatch S4 again after

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Wtf I hope I can torrent it because Hulu is for some reason still only available in the US and Japan

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Can we agree to spoil tag everything in here until next friday’s official release? Seems like everybody is still working through the early seasons (no worries if not, just lemme know so I can stay out of here!)

10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

On 04x01 now. Definitely feels different.

11. Colby Searcy

Different good?

12. Reviews have been great from what I’ve seen. Can’t wait for Hannah to get home so we can watch.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Not in a bad way. They lean into the more “adult language” pretty heavy right off the bat. On to episode two.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. Colby Searcy

The movie and books leaned into that too from what I recall.

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. Colby Searcy

I've seen multiple reviews that have kinda run the gamut, most of them said it was good, I came across 1 that said it was one of the worst revivals in recent memory. Been really trying not to read anything and go in blindly.

Did y'all rewatch any episodes/seasons?

16. [​IMG]

17. Colby Searcy

Pretty much. That was one of my favorite scenes from the movie

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The cussing thing was very unfunny for me, but the first episode wasn't bad.

19. WHAT THE FUCK.

20. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

The last 15 minutes were fucking gut wrenching

21. Logan is one of my favorite tv characters of all time. On episode 2. i got spoiled. I know the end. I’m gonna have thoughts.

22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

3 episodes in and it’s definitely an improvement over the movie so far

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

About the ending... I think the show is gonna regret that if there ends up being more. They’re gonna have a hard time filling that hole. Keith and Veronica are the heart of the show but Logan was the...liver or something. This metaphor sucks but you get what I mean. If this is the end, it’s an appropriately bleak ending for a (mostly) bleak show, but it seems like RT is down for more so there’ll probably be at least another book or something.

And side note: Dick has now lost his stepmom (shot while having an affair with an organized crime kingpin), brother (killed himself after committing mass murder and rape), and now his father (decapitated by Mexican drug lords) and best friend (blown up by a serial bomber). Low key battling Veronica for worst luck of any character on the show.

24. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah. Bold ending. And not necessarily one I like.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. alim

i would have been a lawyer

I felt that the Keith-Veronica interaction makes it feel like their relationship is still stuck in her youth and the father-daughter relationship never matured as they matured, if you get what I mean. No complaints about the ending and not complaining about having another 8 episodes of VM when we could have none.

Colby Searcy likes this.