Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 92

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Jams

Trusted

Double posting but y’all I’m never getting my brother concert tickets for his birthday again. This crowd is awful and I feel very anxious. He loves Korn but I don’t lol but I know he really wanted to see them but uh never again. I thought well Alice In Chains and Underoath are opening and I casually like both those bands but there are people walking around doing nazi salutes all over. Feel very uncomfortable and will be glad to get my ass home.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg wtf????

3. Jams

Trusted

My brother left to go to the bathroom and a man legit tried to fight me and would have if a guy behind me hadn’t stepped in. Now I remember why I’m really picky about what shows I go to. I’m sticking with like paramore shows from now on lol

4. Carmen SD

Trusted

Anyone ever feel like no one understand you or certain situations you're in. Like they try to help, but it just doesn't work and you're still feeling terrible.

We all get tired. I'm literally always tired and I've read its a "side effect" to my health conditions. Blood tests read normal, and I don't think I have sleep apnea so I kinda ruled that out. But literally the smallest tasks exhaust me. I can get enough hours of sleep and still feel exhausted. Doing dishes exhausts me. After I eat, I'm exhausted. I don't think people understand the severity of it. Not even my ex. He just told me to work out and I'll feel better, and got upset when I said it wouldn't do anything. I wake up tired, I'm tired during the day, after work, after everything. I just want to sleep all the time. I try to stay hydrated and eat better, but I don't feel different.

5. Christy3

I'm getting tired of Impractical Jokers. I think they're getting too big on themselves. I think they take the fans for granted. Without them they would have nothing, they are very secretive about things and fans are left in the dark. They're not even that famous, but they're loaded all because of fans. They seem fake. Except for Joe, he seems genuine. On other sites you can't say anything negative about them, they are like a cult! Just wanted to vent.

6. Kiana

I hate rules and policies that are redundant. There is one I'm miffed about and it literally takes like half a second of my life, but that's not the point!!! The point is that it's completely unnecessary. It's the principle! And honestly like a million small redundant rules add up

It's not the hill I should die on, but I know I'm cranky because I do want to die on it because it's the PRINCIPLE

Ken likes this.
  7. Jams

Trusted

I had an old friend from school invite me to go on a weekend trip with her. I was really excited to go. We bought tickets to a couple shows for when we were there. I told her I always get screwed over so I had no problem buying the tickets but needed money up front. She actually paid me (!!!!!!!) which never seems to happen with any of my friends so I thought finally for once I can have a nice trip. Well that was like 5+ months ago. Now the trip is less than 2 months away and I am sooo nervous she's gonna bail on me like everyone does. I cannot get her to meet up with me so we can book the hotel. I'm scared to book it myself bc I'm nervous she'll end up not paying for her half (which has happened to me before with other "friends"). She keeps making comments that to me seem like she doesn't want to go anymore but when I bluntly ask her about it she insists we are still going. But she says shit like "is there even anything fun to do there? we'll have to really find something fun to do to make this whole thing actually worth it bc rn it doesn't seem worth it" Shit like that doesn't make me feel great about it. And then she just told me she has not saved a single penny for the trip????? Like you've had over 5 months to save for this! I'm going to be so pissed if she cancels. Not only will I be out the money I spent on the tickets, but I've been having a really, really hard time rn and this trip was the 1 thing I've been looking forward to. This is just making me so anxious and I wish she'd just get her shit together.

Ken likes this.
  8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. I had a friend who told me he bought us Mars Volta tickets and the day before told me his Mom lost the tickets. I sincerely believe that he never bought them.

Anyway, I wanted to mention that if you're nervous about booking a hotel, typically you can book a hotel without prepaying even though they're asking for your credit card number, they won't charge you and you'll be able to cancel the room up to two days before your scheduled check-in time. This is the case with Marriott and a bunch of other hotel chains. Just read the fine print when you go to make the reservation. There's typically multiple ways to book the same room, with downpayment, full payment, or just a credit card to hold the room which would get charged if you don't show up or fail to cancel 48 hours before your expected arrival.

I used to work for Marriott, so I know for a fact that they do this and I believe Hilton and some other large chains (with multiple brands) will do this as well.

Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

Trusted

Thanks so much for this!! If I can't get her to book it by this weekend, I'm definitely going to look into this. I'm a planner and waiting until the last minute really stresses me out. My anxiety always make me think of everything that can go wrong so I'm always afraid all the hotels are somehow gonna be completely booked and I won't be able to find anything lol Knowing I have the hotel taken care of will make me feel loads better.

Ken likes this.
  10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Glad I could help! I'm a planner too!

Jams likes this.
  11. Kiana

This is just what I needed to read today to power thru my frustration

IMG_20190829_084628.jpg

12. Carmen SD

Trusted

I recently bought a nice dresser and got a table runner to put on top of it so I don’t ruin it. Bed bath beyond didn’t have much of a selection and didn’t have the one I saw online. Anyway I bought a Kate spade one because i thought the sign said it was like 24, but i guess it wasn’t on sale? I even used a coupon and it was almost 40. I also bought the Kate spade because i didn’t like any of the other ones and this one I liked the best

13. Jams

Trusted

All the doctors I work for now have people dictate for them. Apparently these people were never trained how to dictate which is making my life miserablleeeeee. They take 30+ minutes to dictate something that should normally take at most 5 minutes. Half of it I'm sitting here listening to silence while they try and find the patient's info. They keep mixing up patients and making me delete everything I've typed and starting over (I don't get paid for anything deleted......). It really, really sucks when you're paid on production. My paychecks have been waayyy less than normal bc of these people and I'm getting fed up. And it doesn't matter how much I complain bc nothing will get done. This is our largest client so they can get away with everything bc my boss is too afraid we'll lose the account so she never complains about anything they do.

14. Carmen SD

Trusted

I really don't know what thread this belongs in, but I need to vent. 3 different dating apps theres literally no one I find interesting. I'm doomed. It just reassures me my area truly sucks for dating, and I'll be alone forever. It doesn't help that I'm the ugliest person and suffer from several mental health issues. I also don't want kids for several reasons like a traumatic childhood and my health issues, plus I'll be a bad parent. It gets me down to see people having kids/raising kids because I'll never get to do that if I wanted. It seems like the possible interesting people want kids. Or they smoke, heavy drinker... always something. I'll never find happiness

15. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I wish i could find a goddamn job in this state that isn't absolute shit.

16. Jams

Trusted

I just can’t with my family anymore. Talked to my grandma today and she informed me my brother and SIL bought my 7(!!!!!!) year old nephew a GUN for his birthday. A fucking GUN!! My other nephew is 12 and has 2!!! And he goes to these shooting camps that are sponsored by the NRA. I just have no words for their shit anymore. I love my nephews more than anything but I am so scared they are going to end up like my brother. I try and tell myself I broke away from the cycle and try and hope maybe they will too but fuck I’m scared. I try and just look past my family’s political views but it is getting harder and harder.

17. brothemighty

Trusted

Drawing is hard

Why do people pay me to draw I suck at it

I have no idea how I got this far lol

18. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I called my mom today and she told me my Dad had a stroke that's impaired his motor abilities. As she was on the phone I watched a woman step on an ant unknowingly ending its life as she broke the news.

19. bluecharliedeltaecho Sep 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

20. Carmen SD

Trusted

I’m getting real tired of “sponsored” adds or pages and videos on my social media feed about babies popping up. Don’t even know why. It makes me more depressed how I had a fucked childhood that essentially ruined me wanting to have kids (on top of my health issues that have a high percentage of getting passed down and making my health issues worse) because I’ll be a terrible mother plus I can’t take care of them when I struggle to take care of myself.

21. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

i'm bout to post some dumb shit cuz I'm a dumb shit but this actually made me mad. My girlfriend's brother asked her to go to home depot with her yesterday because he wanted to return stolen items, but had personally gone over their store credit limit. She asked him to buy her lunch and he agreed, and then after buying her lunch home depot refused to give store credit so he called me and asked me to pay him back for the food. Here's what he sent me:
    IMG_0658.PNG.jpeg
    as to the "she got u food" part, I gave her my card and asked if she could pick something up. as to the "what's been happening" I have no clue lmao.

he actually asked me to buy his food cuz he paid for hers like wtf.

22. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

oh yeah, and the "like yesterday" is because I got chipotle and I gave her money for del taco, which she wanted, but since that's cheaper i'm apparently a cheap asshole.

my fucking god though the audacity to say "she goes out" and does this when HE fucking asked her to which had nothing to do with me is just fucking beyond me. I don't even care about buying him food it's not about the money, it's the fucking slimey nerve of the guy.

23. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

my general strategy has been to not engage with this POS because he's stolen my shit for drugs, bullies me, calls me names, and talks shit on me to his mom, but holy fuck this is enraging.

24. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

This family thinks I should assume financial responsibility for this girl because they're all slimey assholes who don't want to have to care about her. I spend thousands of dollars on her for food and gas, let her use my car for school, taught her HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE so she could get her license cuz her dad wouldn't, and now I'm still the cheap piece of shit who wouldn't buy her brother's food.

25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I can’t remember but were you the one posting concerns about your gf using you financially? It really sucks but I absolutely don’t think you should be responsible this much for her. It puts you both in a shitty position :/

St. Nate likes this.