Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 88

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Thanks Facebook for letting me know my ex is in a relationship with one of my old friends. I definitely needed that information today

Ken and jorbjorb like this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Damn, that’s grim. Sorry, dude

3. PatRFinley

I mean honestly like if she’s happy that’s cool. Just not something I need to know about ya know.

Thanks though

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

screw all these spam calld that have been happening lately

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I was looking forward to this show not even rly for the show but to catch up with an old friend and then she says she doesn't think she can get the day off. I literally only bought these tickets cause she wanted to go. They're not in demand enough to sell rly. Idk. I could see if another friend wants to go but I wanted to go with this friend. A bummer. She ditches out on everything and even tho she can't control her work schedule, part of me feels like if it was someone she rly cared about she'd make it work.

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

I don’t understand how some people can be so petty. Like something doesn’t go their way and they make a big deal about it.
    Example: I made a work friend when I first started my job and eventually thru the months I started keeping to myself bc she didn’t do her job (expected me to pick up her slack). Now I never said it to her face but she knew she slacked bc she’s say it. Anyway she eventually got weird (I think I posted about it) and would whisper to another worker in front of me, and other things. Idk what happened. But she deleted me from social media. Then when she visits she acts all friendly. Like wth? So fake. I didn’t do anything to her. But whatever I guess. She also did this to another person (that person would try to reach out and she’s ignore them), something happened and her way to “resolve” it was block her.

I guess I’m not meant to have any friends because most people i meet are fake and petty

jorbjorb likes this.
  7. Jams

Trusted

This is so stupid but my mom constantly hums and it's gotten to the point that any time I hear humming I just get so irrationally irritated. Like I have to leave the room bc I just am so annoyed by her constant fucking humming. I even try drowning her out with music or TV but that just makes her hum even louder so I can still hear it.

8. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

You should say something to her about it.

9. Jams

Trusted

I have multiple times but she just gets really mad and yells at me and tells me if I don't like it to move out so... She never used to hum louder when I had music or w/e on but after I brought up how her humming annoys me she started doing that. So I'm like 99% positive she does it on purpose now bc she knows it annoys me.

10. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Oh wow, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it was like that. That’s a real bummer.

Jams likes this.
  11. Kiana

It's not stupid!!! I'm like this with ppl who breathe loud and I legit can't handle it. One of those things that can easily get under the skin, espesh if u suspect she's doing it on purpose

Jams likes this.
  12. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I'm really fed up with my life being dictated by people who DON'T SHOW UP TO THEIR FUCKING JOB. WERE YOU RAISED TO BE AN ABSOLUTELY USELESS ****? for fucks sake.....

jorbjorb likes this.
  13. Kiana

MY UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS OMFG. I've never encountered ppl who move so loudly and annoyingly. They are so clunky and squeaky and I swear they are hammering something like all day. The other day I was talking to someone on the phone and they could legit hear the upstairs neighbors like hammering something from their end of the call. They seem to get home later than me and wake up earlier than me so I'm never spared smh

jkauf likes this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

My bf says things sometimes that really mess with my mind. Then it gives me anxiety for days

15. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Been waiting weeks for this company I am the primary contact for on the project I am working to send me updated reports based on feedback I gave them and after waiting nearly a month they send me back....a page almost exactly the same with a moderately different layout. My boss has spent over 100k getting this project rolled out and this company has jerked me around for almost a year giving me shit work and I am LIVID :redanger: Because ultimately what I was told when I was hired was a 3 month project has taken almost a year and when I get my review I want to present tangible work so I can get the raise I deserve. This company is almost single-handedly ruining that for me.

jorbjorb and Ken like this.
  16. Jams

Trusted

I feel like I’m cursed and am doomed to make friends with the same type of person over and over. It’s honestly exhausting and I’m fed up. Think I made a cool new friend and then bam find out they are exactly like the ones I had to cut from my life. She owes me money for a show. She said she had the money when I bought the tickets, saw her a week later and look at that!!!! No money. I ask again a few weeks later and she says her husband gets paid this day and I’ll get my money then. Do I get it?? No!!! This shits been happening for 4 months. And then we had another thing lined up yesterday that was an all day event. How much money does she bring? $1!!!! And expects me to pay for her lunch. Nope. After I get my money from her, I’m done with her. I have been through this with other “friends” and I’m not doing it again bc they never change and it’s not fair to me.

Kiana and Carmen SD like this.
  17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Relate to this so hard, haha; gets way worse when I’m anxious and/or depressed too. Anyway, welcome to the misophonia club.

Kiana likes this.
  18. Kiana

Before 7am on a weekend!!! My upstairs neighbors are like running?? These apartments are tiny WHERE R U RUNNING TO?!

19. PatRFinley

I can not stand my mother sometimes. I was just in the middle of a conversation with her and she, in the middle of me speaking to her, starts dialing her phone and makes a phone call. I understand its 2019 and people are going to be on their phones during light conversation, I do it all the time. But to actually dial someone else's number and call them while I'm literally speaking to you and looking in your eyes I can't even begin to understand that.

She's done it before but I had to call her out this time and walk away. I'm way more angry about this than I should be

20. Jams

Trusted

All it does here is fucking rain and it's making my depression even worse and I just want some fucking sunshine and like 80+ degree weather instead of the constant rain and it being in the 60s. I just want to go for some nice long walks and it's too miserable out there. And all the sidewalks are flooded and I don't have any waterproof shoes to wear! My poor nephew is leaving for camp for a week (his first time going and it's all he's talked about for MONTHS) and it's going to rain every single day he's there. I feel so bad and hope they don't cancel all the outdoors stuff bc that's what he was most excited about. I just live for hot, sunny days and we've had like 2 this year so far and it's making me cranky.

21. Kiana

I woke up 1.5 hours earlier than my alarm this morning. Which sucks because I have a long day and am gonna be tired affffff

22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Fake & petty “friend” was being all fake the other day. Giving me a hug and all *eye roll* saying she’s been “so busy” and has been meaning to text me *another eye roll* Like I understand being busy, but also she’ll post on her ig so ok? Plus I know she’s deleted me from social media (not sure about ig bc my unfollow app doesn’t work anymore) so idk why she has to act all friendly when she obviously doesn’t care to be my friend anymore? Can’t stand people like that

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I know Ticketmaster and the resale market has always been bad but it's getting absurd, like I want to see Gaga and the entire section is Ticketmaster resale so they can sell $100 tickets or whatever and then sell them again for $300 and make more money and fees, and it sucks for people trying to buy tickets but also Lady Gaga and Madonna have huge sections of tickets unsold because Ticketmaster jacks up the fees for no reason and like 5 years ago they'd basically be sold out and it sucks for them too
    I looked the $75 Madonna tickets I got are now $300-500 in the same section it's absurd

24. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

My brother is driving me crazy because he feels entitled to everything he doesn’t work for and more often than not it results in me having to clean up his messy life. He wants a promotion but isn’t willing to change any part of his work habits or hours. He wants more money but doesn’t want to do anymore work.

He thinks moving across the country for a pyramid schemey “manager in training” position that will MAYBE promote him after a year because it would be slightly more than the cushy job I got him. Shit is so frustrating. He makes way above min wage and works from home like every day and spends half the day playing games online. I’m not sure what else he could ask for because any time he has to do slightly more work, I have to hear about how he’s being “taken advantage of.”

I really think it’s a case of just being mad that he perceives me as more successful and “rich” which is lol not true.

K0ta, Joe4th and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I hope this isn't too prying but why is this your responsibility, it doesn't seem like it should be