Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 84

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I realized after I wrote the post that it sounded like a weird humblebrag but like. I think I've actually been too accommodating and too nice throughout my 4 years here in like, cleaning up messes and re-organizing teams and now it feels like they'll just throw literally anything at me and never check in or make sure it's okay or that the workload is appropriate.

I'm also currently aware that they're laying off entry level people to replace them with outsourced employees and I literally haven't slept in 3 weeks because it's stressing me out so much that I feel guilty about the layoffs and that we won't have immediate one to one replacements when my entire sector is already on fire at all times because there's too much work. I just want like, a big nap.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I feel betrayed by someone I considered a friend

not sure where we go from here

3. scroopy.noopers

: (

i'm a high school drop out. i don't have a degree. i'm a recovering alcoholic. i'm being treated for bipolar disorder. i look an age that no one takes seriously, despite being in my 30s. i look like a gender i cannot be. the assumptions/judgments made about me by peers and strangers are almost always wrong, because they don't really see *me* (not even my fucking family). i don't like talking about any of this because it comes off as complaining but at the same time its the only way anyone could start to understand my struggle to live in this world. it is insanely frustrating on different levels.

4. angrycandy

I'm so frustrated. my cat has a skin condition and needs to go to the vet and I don't have the money to pay for it. no one in my life seems to take it seriously or even give a shit, and it's so fucking disheartening. if she doesn't get antibiotics she might well die, and I can't watch her die like that. I have begged and pleaded with family for them to try and help but they all always say that they don't have the money, but they do however have the money for new cars and a whole bunch of other shit they don't need. fuck everyone

K0ta likes this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

how much money are you talking

K0ta likes this.
  6. angrycandy

I'm not sure exactly

K0ta likes this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Well, if you can give some more info, maybe I/we can help.

K0ta and angrycandy like this.
  8. angrycandy

I really appreciate it. I called the vet a little while ago and they told me I should buy this flea medication called Advantage Multi before I try anything else, and that the lesions being on her back denoted fleas more so than a skin condition, which is good news as I think the skin condition would be far harder to treat. but I called a family member who is going to help me buy it for her and I'll apply it today and see if that helps. thank you for caring tho. :heart:

9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Of course! I hope your cat feels better soon.

angrycandy and K0ta like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

If it makes you feel better, my cat has the same issue and flea medication always works.

angrycandy likes this.
  11. angrycandy

Mitzee now has 3 months of that flea medication :-)

so relieved

12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Give it a week or two to kick in but I can almost assure you it will fix her up

Edited to add: also for what it’s worth, as someone who’s poor...My cat is an inside cat and my complex sprays so he actually does not need it every month. It’s more of if I notice him starting to get “bad” thing. (Aka if he’s scratching a lot/losing hair. The steps before the lesions/scabs basically) so I can stretch it out a few months.

angrycandy likes this.
  13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

So annoyed with my Amazon couriers lately (I know the job isn't easy but it's frustrating when it's so often). It's a wonder every order whether it'll arrive because they can never find my apartment (UPS and everyone else has no problems though). But there's literally a fucking map right out by the street for this very reason.

My frustrations are just high more than usual because one called me saying they couldn't find my apartment. So right as I was providing instructions and walking out to go find them, they hung up and fucking left. Why bother calling me at all then?!

14. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I wish you would stop answering your fucking phone when we're in the middle of watching something. It's incredibly rude.

theagentcoma, Shakriel and angrycandy like this.
  15. Carmen SD

Trusted

Hate how many ladies clothing tops are crop tops or shorter in length. And hey never seem to have long enough sleeves!

Kiana likes this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Whoever decided the garbage truck should come at 5am on a Monday morning was an empty soulless shell of a man

Ken and elwayinthe4th like this.
  17. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

fuckkkk

18. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

You ever feel like people don't like you but you don't want to say anything because you don't want to make it worse or have them talk about it to other people? Plus it's their problem I guess

Ken, iCarly Rae Jepsen and Kiana like this.
  19. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I always just assume no one genuinely likes me, but merely tolerates my existence out of sympathy or something.

Ken, Carmen SD, RyanPm40 and 4 others like this.
  20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I assume people like me in like a surface level way most of the time but I am convinced when someone hangs out with me for an extended period of time that they are annoyed of me and then I get like Moody and insecure and withdraw. And I feel like ppl don't like me enough to rly develop a friendship or whatever cause I'm awkward and withdrawn

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I assume everyone hates me but I hate myself so I don't blame them

Ken likes this.
  22. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I don't know how anyone can hate any of the people posting in here about this rn!! You're all angels

Ken, Mary V, ChaseTx and 3 others like this.
  23. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Same tho

24. Carmen SD

Trusted

I assume no one likes me because it’s always been that way. I can never talk to someone and they’ll hate me for no reason

25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Parents who don't parent their kids are the fucking worst.

Was folding laundry at the laundromat the other day, trying to go fast because my girlfriend was getting a headache. Not even 2 minutes in, a woman starts folding laundry out of the dryer, and her 14 year old brat of a daughter acted like a 6 year old. Shouting across the laundromat, playing the same 15 seconds of a song on her phone repeatedly for over a half hour, volume up all the way, no headphones. The mother said nothing the entire time. Then, the mom decides the clothes need more time to dry, walks away, and her daughter STILL STAYS THERE 5 feet away from us blaring her music. Omg I've never wanted to yell at someone else's kid more.

Ken and Carmen SD like this.