Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 79

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I love my pixel but FUCK the dongle!! When I bought the pixel 2 I didn't realize it didn't have the headphone jack like the 1 and I felt cheated. Gimme damn wired headphones till the day I die

2. Jams

Trusted

I wish my neighbor would just feed the birds birdseed and stop with all the damn bread!!! All they do is drop it in my yard. My dog has to find every piece to eat. Like she will be out there eating whole hotdog buns!! And now to make it even worse, my neighbor is putting peanut butter and jelly and god knows what else on the bread which is making my dog sick. I already had to ask my neighbor multiple times to stop feeding the birds weird shit bc my dog finds it all and gets sick (I was so confused as to why my dog kept throwing up orange shit everywhere and then found out she was giving the birds cheese puffs....). Looks like I'm gonna have to talk to my neighbor AGAIN and hopefully she will cut this shit out.

3. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Even after taking 1.5 trazodones, 1 seroquel, and 1 klonopin last night, I still didn't get to sleep until after 5am. I had to call out of work partially because of it (but mostly because it's snowing like hell and I couldn't even get my car out of the driveway) which I really hate doing. I seriously hate the fact that I have to take so much shit to even try to get to sleep. Insomnia fucking sucks.

4. K0ta

Those meds suckkk, sorry you're going through that.

5. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

They keep me (relatively) stable and usually help me sleep. It's just the last few nights that have been a struggle.

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Really sorry to hear that, insomnia really is the worst. Have you tried Ambien? I used to take trazadone but it always stuck with me the next day, so I've since switched to a small dose of Seroquel along with ambien and it's helped a lot.

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

so it's a big snow storm here today, yesterday I texted my boss asking if we'd be open regular hours and she just said we'd "play it by ear"
    managed to get myself there on time for 7am open and no one's there to let me in. call my boss and she seems to think she messaged me last night saying we were opening at 9. received no such message.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. Jams

Trusted

Got my taxes done last night and all the money I'm getting back is going to pay for city taxes lol Of course they raised it last year and being statutory employee it's not taken out of my paycheck. I can basically pay it estimated every quarter or just get no money back. Last year I still got some back though but I guess since the taxes went up last year I'm breaking even. Was really hoping for a little bit bc I'm so scared my work computer is going to die any day now and I can't work without it. I need a better paying job :verysad:

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. K0ta

Sometimes it's an ebb and flow kind of deal, better some weeks than others. Have you changed any other habits? Having caffeine too late, etc?

10. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I tried Ambien once and it gave me horrible hallucinations, so I'm never touching that shit again.

Not really, but I'll try to be more mindful of things like that. Also, off topic, but I love your avatar. Life Is Strange is one of my favorite games ever.

K0ta and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

^^ yeah it's definitely known to give hallucinations if you stay up after taking them :/. Pretty much makes you useless for 6 hours once it begins to kick in after 15-30 mins.

I've found Cannabis to help somewhat as well. If I don't at least either smoke or take an ambien, I'll never sleep

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  12. K0ta

ME TOO!! Glad to meet a fellow fan here :))

PureBlueSF likes this.
  13. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Oh I sleep like a fucking rock after smoking a blunt. The problem is that I unfortunately don't have easy access to it and there's too many shitbags around here who just rip people off.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. Fuck Ryan Adams.

SlappinCups, Ken, PatRFinley and 2 others like this.
  15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

There's a special place in hell for people who park badly and take up multiple spots, espesh limited downtown street parking.

Borat and Ken like this.
  16. neeks

i dont really like talking about my flair

also found in the seventh layer of hell are people who use the word espesh

17. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Excuse you???? You really did not come out the gates for Kiana like that
    Sorry that you suck at parking so your ego is so fragile that her post triggered you, but you need to take about five million steps back

18. neeks

i dont really like talking about my flair

i like to walk but five million seems like a lot

19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I wish I could LOVE this post.

Kiana likes this.
  20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

As long as the espesh layer of hell is far from the bad parking layer of hell, I can live with this.

Borat and K0ta like this.
  21. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK COMCAST

this is me rn

Ken likes this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

that geico commercial with the damn pig is the worst thing I hate it so much

23. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

My job is frustrating me to the point that I'm weighing the pluses and minuses of quitting without having something else lined up.

24. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

actually in this same boat rn

25. Jams

Trusted

My dog has now discovered that all the bread is coming from the neighbor’s yard and squeezed over there through a gap in the fence. I caught her with a whole sub bun in her mouth. Can’t wait to clean up the vomit I know I’ll find later omg.