Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 78

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Please explain please

Borat and Ken like this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

K0ta, supernovagirl, Ken and 2 others like this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

K0ta, supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  4. Carmen SD Feb 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 1, 2019)
    Carmen SD

Trusted

Turns out my dentist doesn't accept the type of plan I have. It takes a different plan under the provider. So now I have to pay out of pocket. It's really confusing because whats on the card isn't whats reflected on what I selected

Edit: they checked and it looks like I’m covered. So hopefully nothing comes up and I get a bill in the mail

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

so many dudes legit are the worst for how when they go bathroom instead of properly washing their hands with warm water and soap they just splash some water on their hands and walk out.

GROSSED OUT FOREVER

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.
  6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

What's even worse is that there are so many dudes who just walk straight out of the bathroom.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

At work I noticed that we had no soap in the restroom but I figured an usher would change it out and I was in a rush to tell anyone

It took 5 hours for someone to say there was no soap

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

They also pee everywhere like animals

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

don’t remind me how bad it is.

fire everyone at your work into the sun.

I was at a kickback once and instead of literally walking inside the house to go bathroom a dude just decided to walk next to a tree and piss and I’m like ????

Ken likes this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

How has that only happened once to you?? Idk maybe guys in Florida are just a whole new breed of trash but it’s disturbing how common it is for men to just pee wherever tf they want

Counterpoint, if I had a penis I would definitely take advantage of the freedom but at the same time it’s gross so idk

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My nephew went thru a phase where he thought he could just pee anywhere outside cause he lived on a farm for a few years but I get so annoyed when guys try to pull that bs. Be less gross thanx.

K0ta and supernovagirl like this.
  12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So my boss made me the guy to review peoples' work after our last lead got a promotion, and God, I hate confrontation. I keep finding mistakes all over the place from people and they often seem defensive or annoyed that they have to go back and fix things. I hate feeling like the bad guy.

Like, whenever someone points out a mistake I make, I'll go "ooh good point! I'll go ahead and fix that!". Is that so hard? Lol.

13. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

My ex always found it crazy when I would complain about having to pee on long car trips. Like, sorry I don’t wanna pee into a cup in a moving vehicle, I’ll wait till I can pee like a civilized human thank you.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

I mean, I'm definitely not going to piss into something in a moving vehicle or indoors (aside from a toilet lol), but if I'm outside, have literally no other options, and I don't see anyone around other than people who I'm close with, I'm going to run to a bush or alley.

The thing that angers me the most is when people piss all over the toilet seat instead of using the urinal, or pissing all over the dividers between the urinals and on the floors without cleaning it up. Happened literally every time I walked into the bathroom at my work, and it's a professional setting where people work 40+ hours a week.. clearly there are going to be people who need to sit down to use the toilet, be a little courteous about it.

PatRFinley likes this.
  15. EarthShifts

Trusted

I’m right there with you on this.

My work actually has an outside person coming in for the next few months to do leadership training, and I got chosen to be a part of it so I’m hoping to learn a better way to approach situations like this.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. Kiana

When I lived with my parents still and my ex would spend the night once in awhile he would wake up in the middle of the night and pee all over the toilet seat. Now I wouldn't care to have that conversation and be like dude stop that's gross figure yourself out. But I was all young and a newborn baby lamb so it was super awkward for me to have to be like... so my mom had to clean your pee off the toilet last night can you not do that anymore?

at first I thought maybe he was half asleep and didn't realize but after I talked to him he stopped so I feel like he kind of could control it and just like chose not to at first? I don't know guys can chime in about how this all works

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

There's always opportunity for some to splash onto the seat, but to not even look or wipe it up is just pure laziness. I'd be mortified to just leave that at someone else's house.

Tbh my mom got so sick of me and my dad peeing on the seat when I was younger that she demanded we start sitting lmao. My girlfriend definitely appreciates that habit now as an adult;-p. I really only stand in public restrooms.

18. Kiana

Your mom had the right idea. The other day I went to my friend's bathroom who has two boys and man of the smell of pee was real

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. Carmen SD

Trusted

Wanted to buy this toy online for my cat, but when I checked back at my cart, the price went up nearly $5! Irritated because it's such a cute toy. Gonna wait to see if the price decreases any time

PatRFinley likes this.
  20. Kiana

Got a pixel 3 last month and hate the dongle thing. I'm sure there's some good explanation for it's purpose that I'm too tech stupid to know, but so far I hate it. The USB thing in my car is now useless, I'm guessing unless I buy some sort of adapter. And the only pair of headphones I can find rn are the ones for my pixel but I want them plugged into my laptop so they're useless to me rn!!! I can't live like this!!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

Yeahh I really hate phone manufacturers steering away from headphone jacks. I know the Galaxy S10 series will still have them, but I'm willing to bet they'll be the last Samsung phones to do it. Not looking forward to the day when I absolutely need to be using Bluetooth headphones, especially since my aftermarket stereo in my car only supports CDs and a headphone jack (to be fair it's an old stereo that I've had for 10 years and keep ripping it out and putting it in my new cars as they die on me lol)

22. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Same issue with my iPhone XS and my car. I always used my headphone jack but this phone doesn’t have that of course so I end up driving with my earbuds in which I’m pretty sure is illegal so I’m constantly panicking that a cop is gonna somehow see this and pull me over lol

The USB input only charges, doesn’t connect to my car and allow me to play music through my speakers which sucks

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. RyanPm40

Haha I think it depends on the state, but it might not be illegal if you have just one earbud in since some people talk on the phone with a Bluetooth headset. I think I've heard having both in are illegal depending where you are though

24. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

That makes sense. I work with a handful of people who drive 50 minutes each way and always have their wireless earbuds in and never report any issues.

Also the likelihood of a cop having eyes like a hawk to see earbuds seems minimal unless I pull up next to them at a stop light lol.

Also, like you said, people use them for phone calls so how would a cop know the difference unless you give them your phone to see when the last call was?

I just way overthink these things lol. The two times in my life I’ve had a headlight burn out I think I’m gonna get pulled over ASAP but never have been. Not sure if they just don’t give a shit and have more to worry about or if they only pull you over if they happen to recognize you like two weeks later with it still out.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. At work this morning, I almost told the lady I was talking to on the phone that our system doesn't work if we are put on speaker phone.

I seriously can't stand being on speaker phone!