Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 72

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Someone at work took a monitor from my station. They unplugged everything from the dock. They later said they didn't kow anyone was using it. Come the fuck on.

stars143 and Jacob like this.
  2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Jacob likes this.
  3. Carmen SD

Trusted

Once again I’m doing everything. Guy I work with pretty much sat down the entire time. I did the laundry/keeping up with it (hasn’t bother to fold it yet), I did ALL the dishes- didn’t even touch them on top of leaving a big mess in the kitchen that I had to clean. Didn’t even get a “thank you” for doing them (I don’t think I ever got a thank you). Don’t forgot I have twice the amount of clients to assist.

Everything should have been faxed for my new job and now they’re suppose to call me to come in to do paperwork

4. Jams

Trusted

Time for me to whine some more oh boyyyyy lol But my entire life my family has treated me completely different than my brother/cousins and I try not to let it get to me but sometimes it's really hard. It has just always been like this but I try not to whine bc I feel like an ungrateful brat but it's been really showing again lately and it's just really upsetting me. Idk I just always feel like the black sheep of the family and like they only put up with me bc they feel obligated to. My mom even said she notices my dad's family treats me different but lol bc she treats my brother different than me, too sooooo.... At least my nephews like me I guess lol

Omni likes this.
  5. Bollopope

I like a girl and i cant date her cause she has a bf and she probably wont date me cause im different than most people, so i wanna die

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

dont say that buddy we will help you get over her

7. Carmen SD

Trusted

Here I go again complaining about work and the same guy I work with. Once again as always when I work with him I’m doing everything and he sits down and is either watching tv or on his phone. So far he has not touched the laundry (like usual) and the kitchen is a mess hasn’t bothered to clean it. Watch me get stuck cleaning the mess again. Reminder I have client showers to do and twice the people to assist. Yet somehow he makes excuses not to do something... “I’m just taking a rest” I want to be like -well rest for 10 min and get back to work because I’m literally doing most of the work and that’s not right. - I never get to rest because I have to pick up his slack. Honestly I’ve let things go undone before so he can do it and he didn’t so I had to tell night shift “sorry, but he didn’t do anything again and I did everything”

Last time I worked with him, same thing I did everything. He folded a couple of items and then left! Wtf. It’s bs like this is why I’m over being an aide, but I’m literally worthless for anything else because I get immediate rejections from very entry level jobs that don’t require experience

Edit: I never once got a thank you for doing his share of the work

8. Carmen SD

Trusted

Another complaint about work about the same person I work with. Same thing every time. Again he’s sitting down for like over an hour doing nothing while I’m getting everything done. I even cooked half the meal today on top of what I normally do that he doesn’t help with. He didn’t touch the laundry yesterday all and did the dishes last min. Once again he left a mess in the kitchen and hasn’t touched it. He literally had time after the meal when i was assisting with a client shower but nope he just sat down which was a good 30-45 min. Like wth easily could have turn over laundry or did dishes but nope

9. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Applied for a job with Amazon last month and they forgot to send me my online orientation. Without it, I can't work. They still haven't rescheduled my first day yet. Luckily, I'm picking up more writing gigs.

10. Carmen SD

Trusted

Replied to the email from the hiring manager regarding the "part time", no response yet. The other place I can get hired at no problem has terrible employee review about that specific location (and recent review too within the last month). So that's out the door. That leaves nothing else to apply to and I'm stuck making bare minimum in a high stress environment doing everything because one person I work with doesn't pull their weight.

Or if I find a job I could apply to (found one that says full time working with disabled in the school district) REQUIRE 2 letters of recommendation and idk how to obtain that because i don't know anyone

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My life would be sooooo much easier if I didn't have the uncontrollable urge to be right and let it get me so upset when others can't take responsibility for their actions. I give others too much control over me. I feel like the only thing that chills me out is the Mike birbiglia bit in My Girlfriends Boyfriend where he talks about the accident report and how he was consumed with being right. Even tho when I watch it I'm like omg but how could you let it go?? You were right!! It's still soothing and relatable enough to always make me feel more at peace lol

Jesse West likes this.
  12. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

My boyfriend took my keys to work in his pocket like an idiot and I can’t work from home because I have like 5 meetings. So I’m in an overpriced Lyft and the driver is clearly going the wrong way to charge me more money and I’m super anxious.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

At least you have Lyft, imagine how much more annoying this would be like 5 years ago, and yeah I wouldn't know whether to confront him

Do you have like a keychain?

14. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Yes, they're literally on a carabiner with like, 4 keychains. They look totally different from his. I also don't know how he thought he needed 2 pairs of keys. I'm at work and it's fine, I got here on time. But now I'm just lowkey stressed all day because I wasn't able to lock the apartment when I left. Luckily our outer building door is always locked, I'm just paranoid.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Really tired of only seeing people if I go to them

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I fucking love making things (writing, drawing, painting) but after I finish something I have no idea what to do with it. I'll put out a book, sell a handful of copies and then it's just dead. Post art on instagram, get like 40 likes and a few bot followers but no real progress.

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I got a new store manager and she is super strict and she has written me up three times so now I got to talk to corporate about if I should get fired or not.

this sucks so much

18. Carmen SD Sep 14, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 14, 2018)
    Carmen SD

Trusted

So glad to be leaving my current job. Tired of people not doing what they’re suppose to be doing. Like always guy I work with does minimal work. I’m tired as hell because I had training for my new job then went to work right after. Keep in mind I have client showers to do and twice the people to assist that he doesn’t help with (like assisting with transfers). He left a huge mess in the kitchen and had the dishes piled up in the sink. I ended up doing the dishes. I’m doing most of the laundry that he still never helps with. I didn’t even get a “thank you” for cleaning the mess

Edit: for an hour he’s ignored the large overflowing file of laundry and didn’t even help pick up a few client things off the floor. What the actual fuck

19. Carmen SD

Trusted

A few more days of me complaining then I have a break then my new job. Guy still sit la down for half the shift. He hasn’t touched the laundry yet again and sits down rather than doing the dishes. I’m not going to do all of it again. Also again he didn’t do his client shower and I did mine. Last night I hinted that I’m overly exhausted because “I did everything” and I actually said those words to see if he’s take the hint. Today I’m not doing any of it. Just going to take care of my people than that’s it. Idk where his mind set is and not helping me out when I’m literally on my feet all shift while he’s sitting down half the shift. This has been on going since I started working with him. Even one of my co worker noticed when she worked with him one day. I tell her I purposely want to not do laundry to see if he’d do a load but then I don’t want to leave it all for her to do. There have been times where I did that and didn’t start a load until an hour until the end of my shift and I have to tell him to do the dishes

20. Carmen SD

Trusted

Lazy guy yet again ignores the laundry including folding that he’s purposely not touching. Sat there for an hour and half dong NOTHING, didn’t lift a finger. Also never said “thank you” for me doing the dishes as always. Oh and the other day he talked about how he worked with a cover who sat down and didn’t do anything and I wanted to be like “yeah I know the feeling every day”

21. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

This could've fit a few threads but here goes...

I have a lot of different friend groups and it frustrates me because I never feel like I fully belong in any of them because I've always came into a group of friends, and not been established from the start. I'm at a stage in my life where going out to clubs gives me extreme anxiety. I hate being around that many people and dont specifically enjoy my night (there are always exceptions). Due to this, specific friend groups dont invite me out but its clear that if its something in the house and not going out, Im always down for that.

At the weekend, I saw an Instagram story of just that. I thought maybe its a pre-drinking situation but then at 2.30am saw it that it wasnt and they were still in the home. Breached the subject with friend whos home it was and asked, he tried to play it off as 'last minute' and the person whos Instagram story I seen was only there because they lived closest. Talking to a different friend, she mentioned her and my best friend (they're a couple) were at this. It doesnt seem so last minute. I tell my friends again that I'm hurt and annoyed, it looks to me like they planned a night and purposefully didnt invite me. My friend talks to me like shit, talks down to me and basically states they didnt want me there but it wasnt malicious because they never thought of me specifically. The whole night was planned to take drugs and for friends to be together taking drugs without non taking drugs friends.

I'm really irked by it. My other friends tried to be apologist and defensive of them passing off blame but that's no excuse for lying and trying to 'protect' my feelings which they never were. So I'm stuck feeling shitty because of my friends and not feeling a priority to any of the different groups of friends that I exist in.

22. Dog with a Blog

23. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

A good number of my friendships right now are where we constantly make plans to meet up and hang out and then never do.

24. Jams

Trusted

Just love earning LESS than minimum wage and my company being allowed to get away with it bc I'm a "statutory employee" not a full employee. And they of course just tell me if I want to make more money I need to work faster. Well maybe tell your fucking doctors not to put me on hold for 30 fucking mins where I sit there and not get paid :redanger:This job is going to kill me.

25. Windowsdown

When my ex broke up with me after I found out she was cheating, we somehow managed to stay civil and discuss the future of our cats. Mine is deaf and really dependent on hers, so I reluctantly left him with her.

She texted me this morning and told me that she came home after a few drinks last night, fed the cats, closed the shutters and went to sleep. She must have been wasted, because my cat is now missing. He probably ran towards the balcony as she was closing everything up.

I'm fucking irate, stressed out and sad at the same time.