Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 71

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

People who start new conversations in emails but don’t start new emails or at least change the subject line for the new topic. Someone at work always does this. Don’t talk about an event in Canada in October in the email with the subject line and contents of Scottsdale, AZ on August 26th!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I have customers reasons to months-old emails with new requests and it is mildly annoying

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

Once again (and I'm paying for close attention and it seems frequent) guy I work with doesn't do anything and I'm running around non stop doing everything. For whatever reason we had to do all showers which pissed me off because we're already so busy plus me working with he guy I'm doing more work in general... anyway, I did 4 (compared to 2) client showers and he only did 1, didn't bother to even attempt the only other one he would have to do. He didn't even bother to start the dishwasher, and I had to do half of the dishes, on top of laundry again. He still doesn't touch the laundry. He folded only a couple of things then left the rest in the basket and didnt bother to finish folding. Oh and I prepared half of dinner. So pretty much I did everything

4. Jams

Trusted

Whining about the same shit again lol but fuck every single doctor who thinks it's ok to talk as fast as possible when dictating. Fuck you all so muccccchhhhhhh. You do realize someone aka me has to type that for you, right???? And I'm paid on production so thanks to assholes like you my production goes down which means my pay goes down (and I'm already paid horribly....). So just slow down and speak like normal people do!!!!

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate how all these different people want you to do all these different things and they all claim it doesn't take much time but it does.

Like people say to cook healthy. Cooking can take just 30 min and then there's the shopping for that so another 30 min. Sure okay that's fine. But people also say to exercise and that takes me like 1-1.5 hours depending on motivation. Then my guitar instructor is like practice even for 10 minutes a day. And then my dentist is like floss it only takes 2 minutes. And then Martha Stewart is like just clean for 15 min a day. Then people are like oh you should meditate and read and whatever for just a few minutes a day. And then in all that you do your normal stuff like showering and walking and driving and existing.

LIKE IT ALL ADDS UP, PEOPLE!! I don't even have kids like how do people with kids exist ? And usually I'm so exhausted that things like cleaning and flossing fly out the window cause I collapse on my couch and die. Next time someone is like oh this only takes ten minutes of your day, I'm gonna punch them!!

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

Serious a terrible day at work. I get sent to a different location because that manager doesn’t say anything about being on the clock for a long time. Literally everyone else working doesn’t know what to do (and neither do i) it’s sucked because i got stuck doing everything (insert angry face). Can’t wait to leaves

7. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

feel this SO HARD!!! I'm dealing with a LOT of health issues right now and trying to do this stupid diet to fix my stupid intestines and I have to cut out like....every food I like, everything quick and easy, and every stupid food blog was like "just spend 5 hours cooking on sunday and you'll have meal all week. Like okay Susan it's super cool that eating gluten free rice cakes is like your passion but I don't have the energy to cook shitty food that makes me unhappy for 5 hours on one day for it to become less appealing as the week goes on!!

Anyway I cried for an hour yesterday abt food and illness and all I could think about was every stupid vegan tweet that's like "IT'S A MYTH THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME OR ENERGY TO EAT RIGHT!!!!!!"

8. Kiana

Yep. I've been eating vegan and I wouldn't say it takes me a long time to cook but it's def the energy factor. Dinner is either after work for me or after the gym and either way I'm exhausted. I've had some important paperwork I need to fill out for weeks and I'm gonna screw myself over and not do it on time cause it's the last thing I wanna do when I get home. Like every day I have to talk myself out of just getting takeout and sleeping on the couch all evening lol

9. Jams

Trusted

I hate when someone invites you somewhere and you don't want to go so you just tell them hey thanks for inviting me but I'm just not in the mood or w/e and they get pissed and all offended. Then I feel like next time it happens I gotta just lie and act like I'm busy so they won't get mad but really if I just don't wanna go that should be fine. And sorry I have depression and some days I don't wanna do shit. It's not an excuse and I'm not being mean. I just wanna sleep. It's nothing personal. Just not in the dang mood.

10. Carmen SD

Trusted

I think I posted in the beauty thread about this, so it can go here or there... my phone doesn’t tell me when I have notices. so I reached out to EWC social media, thought they look forever to get back to me but I just never got a notice. They still didn’t answer my question. First they said to pm them so I didn’t and then they said talk to my center and I think did they even read my post? I told them their response doesn’t answer my question and re stared my question several times. Still never got a good answer. Just what services are you getting and how they charge it

They’re about to lose me as a customer. I also can’t find other places to get waxed plus I’m trying to move so I’m stuck. The center that is closest to where I trying to move is about 15-20 min away

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I am legit convinced people are just really lazy because like some people will walk into my department and take 2 steps and ask where is the (insert fruit/vegetable). It is like if you literally do one go around my department you will notice (insert fruit/vegetable)

a few weeks ago a dude came and asked me where was the limes while I was literally standing right next to them and I was like ???

idk I am just getting more annoyed and it sucks

GBlades likes this.
  12. GBlades

Trusted

Nah. People are just lazy. that would annoy the shit out me too

13. Kiana

I never ask workers where things are to the point where it's a problem and i will leave without what I want if I can't find it oop

14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Yep, same.

I do love how more stores will now say on their website that item XYZ is in row 12, section 5. But I gotta remember to look at that first / while I’m there which is still a struggle haha.

15. Kiana

I try to go to my usual store because I think their layout is more intuitive but when I try to save a few bucks and go to Wal Mart omg. I can never find anything and if I do manage to its out of stock. Before I started making my own pesto I remember looking everywhere in Wal Mart for pesto and I could not find it. I looked everywhere pesto could possibly be! Their set up is so weird to me

16. Kiana

Sigh my sister was supposed to bring my nephew into town and go to the gym with me today. I asked her earlier if she was feeling better and would still come out and she said yes. I wait around all day and then she texts me and says nevermind she's not coming. Which like ok sick can't help it and nobody made me wait around all day but also I'm disappointed and bummed. Meh.

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

one of the most frustrating things about working with produce is people thinking we can magically make everything perfectly ripe.

It's like first people want fresh fruit and then they want fresh and perfectly ripe and it's just like UGHHHH we are not magicians and I can't do everything for you.

I've been so frustrated with work lately.

18. scroopy.noopers

: (

i'm hungry. seems pretty easy thing to fix but nah, i've only had two meals since last thurs(?) and both of them were 8 hours apart on sat. water has been saving me. damn i love water. stay hydrated, ppl

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Really tired of the “while your skills and qualifications were impressive...” bit in rejection emails. Just cut that out and tell me you went with someone else, it’s less insulting that way.

20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Instead of believing people are lazy I instead want to choose to believe that they just are embarassed that they don't know what that fruit is... like they have a recipe asking for lettuce and theyre just like 'but what is leh-tuck-ee???" (someone tell me they know what I'm referencing there lol)

21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I’m sick of the heat
    With humidity it’s supposed to reach 40 Celsius tomorrow, RIP me

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

also I work in a pretty small diner with hardly working ac, a broken ice machine, and a weakass freezer so RIP me for real tomorrow

23. Dog with a Blog

Damn. You seem pretty mad.

0F456016-639E-4D02-89DE-BA5C134960A5.jpeg

I’m sorry. I hate myself. I’ll go jump off the internet now.

24. Pooch

Regular

I fucking hate when I get work emails from someone in a different department and they use random acronyms that are only used in their small circle of people. Sorry Gregory, I don't know what ITUYASKJDFHALKS means so I will not be joining you on WebEx.

25. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Had a shitty day yesterday. Then I woke up today to check the package I’m having delivered to my gf for her birthday that was supposed to arrive today only to realize I entered my zip code and not hers so they shipped it to my city first and now it’s being redirected to her actual address so it’s not gonna get there till the fifth. Fucking sucks..