Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 70

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

Guy I work with doesn’t do shit. I gave it some time to get the routine, but I’m still doing EVERYTHING. If I ask him to do something I get an excuse. He takes care of 2 clients and does the meal while I take care of 4 while doing showers, laundry, and dishes. He sits down and says he’s “just resting” when something needs to get done. (Eye roll emoji). So I’m doing most of the work while he does minimal and feels the need to rest for an hour plus. Can’t stand it

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

people say the most racist stuff when they are talking about where produce comes from and it actually makes me mad that I can't say anything.

3. Carmen SD Aug 2, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2018)
    Carmen SD

Trusted

Night shift out here complaining about ONE load of laundry to do. This night worker be saying like we don’t do it (laundry). I said it’s everyone’s job, we all help each other. Then she saying how at the other location she work it wasn’t night persons responsibility and it was evening job do complete the entire laundry. This person is just lazy and likes to sleep on the job. A morning worker said this night person hasn’t been doing her duty and doing get ups for the people that are suppose to be up by the time morning comes in.

Edit: same night worker even was saying how she don’t mind folding yet I have pics to prove she don’t fold and it’s piled in the basket. I wanted to mention the time the laundry didn’t move. I doubt they have been written up for consistent tardy and not doing their end of the job.

Also I want to add no matter where you go night shift always complains about laundry etc like it ain’t their job and their job is just to do rounds, sleep and watch Netflix nothing else

4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This summer weather is driving me nuts. I need it to drop a good 30-40 degrees.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

A tornado warning isn’t what I meant

Mary V and ChaseTx like this.
  6. Jams

Trusted

Fuckkk traffic!!! Left an hour early but we’re still gonna be 30 mins late bc we’ve been stuck in random traffic for 30 mins with no end in sight. Plus the air is broke so I’m gonna show up with sweat stains all over. And a bee flew in the window and stung me right on the boob. Today is awful lol

7. Carmen SD

Trusted

Yet again guy I work with barely does anything. I told him night shift bitched about then laundry and he makes it seem like we have less time to do it than we do. Im busy doing stuff while he sits down when he could turn over the laundry but doesn’t do it. It’s so infuriating. I do most of the dishes too. Like shit I can’t do my job right and the manager is lazy af (other people say the same thing that the manager don’t do crap or makes excuses to not do anything) and don’t hold lazy people accountable and ignores it

8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

my wife left me and is already doing online dating. also my car died and cost $1500 to fix and it set me back a couple days in work when were already shorthanded. it's been a great week!

9. Carmen SD

Trusted

Yep again I’m doing everything at work while the guy I work with doesn’t do anything. Again he doesn’t touch the laundry or dishes. I loaded the dishwasher and left some that didn’t fit I in the sink so he can do his part and wash them and they’re still there. He didn’t touch the laundry again and I have it waiting to do his part and fold and it’s not touched and he’s just sitting down. He wasted an hour doing nothing already while I was putting most people to bed. CANT. TAKE. THIS. ANYMORE.

10. Carmen SD

Trusted

Desparate to leave my current job that I'm even looking to work elsewhere doing the same thing (while applying places for different position) and I'm not sure if I can trust a company that wants you to have a current TB, live scan, and physical all done at time of application. The places I've worked previously pays for it. I don't have time for all that if I'm still at my job. Plus it looks like if you interview they will hire you on the spot because theyre asking to bring all these types of documents that are needed for hire

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

It's already annoying when people are really talented but when they're talented AND beautiful im just like

tumblr_ltf33rsvwe1qhx7jxo1_500.gif

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it's rude as hell

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I didn’t choose to be this way

14. Kiana

Like for real you should be able to have one maybe but not both!! Then there are those of us with neither lol the genetic lottery is a bust. I just want to be ridiculously talented at something with little effort okay?!? And look like a model while doing so like that's not a lot to ask imo

Edit: and don't even get more started on people who are talented AND beautiful AND charismatic like get out

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  15. David-

Trusted

So while I'm in school I'm working at a Sonic (wouldn't recommend this soul sucking place in my worst enemies)
    And I'm the opening manager. So it's a cook, a carhop and myself from 6-11.
    Our supervisor who comes in whenever he wants CONSTANTLY makes jokes about the carhop (female) and myself dating.
    We're not dating. We both have SO. And it makes everything so fucking awkward when he's like "oh you're wearing makeup? Awe, where is he taking you after work? " and when I tell him "hey, can you not? Makes my shift hella weird dude" he just blows it off.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

and then when they have the audacity to be talented at more than one thing and also charming and adorable like Hailee Steinfeld

17. Kiana

Ugh yes. Like I know talent takes work and dedication but I feel like to a degree you have to just have ~it, and I'm v bitter that I do not!

Well actually I was always good at writing with very little effort but I never had anything to say so my writing was always empty and trite so I had a talent but lacked the substance to back the talent and now it's all rusty anyway

I remember in Demi's doc her friends were saying how unfair it is that she's good at everything and like I can't even fathom such an existence

18. Kiana

Like sometimes I listen to songs and get annoyed that someone was talented enough to write it like how do they just know what will be an earworm or what will sound good like I don't get it. Like when Johnny Greenwood is like cool let me lay down this riff or compose this score like... How do they know what to do?? Talent is so foreign to me!

19. Carmen SD

Trusted

Couldn't that behavior from the supervisor be reported to whoever is next in chain of command? I feel like that's a form of harassment.

20. I recorded an entire podcast tonight without realizing one of the microphones stopped recording 30 seconds in. I sold my 8 ch mixer so I figured I’d use my apogee jam on my phone for the third mic for our guest. Idk why but GarageBand on the phone stopped almost immediately so I have 2 pristine mics from GarageBand on my Mac and one entire part of the conversation just nonexistent. What a waste of a night and everyone’s time.

21. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Absolutely...don't put up with that shit, if they have a history of similar behavior on record, and this extends the pattern, it could be detrimental for their continuous employment. Imagine how many other people in their professional/personal lives they treat this way...when going unchecked, they'll never learn that there are actual consequences to harassing people, even if just trying to be funny. It's not acceptable.

stars143 likes this.
  22. Carmen SD

Trusted

I come in to work and guy I work with immediately tells me I have to train a new person -_- just the way he said it. The manager never said a word to me about having to train anyone. The communication is TERRIBLE. I also asked other questions and the guy is like “idk”. I only asked because I haven’t been at work for a few days

23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I am going to have to sit down and talk with my wife about financial stuff here in the next week or so. As in, we should figure out how we're going to split everything up since she has decided to leave. She's always been the spender so it will not be a fun convo.

24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I had a customer come in to my work yesterday and try to lie and say she saw in our weekly ad that we had a 10 corn cobbs for $1 which is absurd because we would never do that. I told her that didn't exist but if it did she is more than welcome to come back with the ad and i'll allow it. She got all angry and was like "thanks for nothing" and walked out of the store.

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS???

25. Wife and I got into a fight at a party tonight over something so dumb (in my eyes). Super awkward the rest of the night so we just left. Argued about it in the car the whole way home. Now I’m driving aimlessly around on PCH in Malibu. I’m going home and it’s not as dramatic as it sounds (not end of the marriage type of stuff), at least to me, but I just needed to not be around anyone for a while. Just me, Music, and night driving. I hope she’s doing something equally calming.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.