Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 64

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

I’m seriously tired of doing every thing at work. Training a new person/ seems willing to learn, but a little slow to pick up so which left me to do everything because the other person on shift who was suppose to train them didn’t and didn’t do much of anything else except sit down. Even the nurse doesn’t help the way I except. The nurse will do dishes but no patient care. Didn’t even. Other to tell the worker sitting down to do something. Can’t take it anymore and want to leave so badly but haven’t heard from the job I applied to

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate being so tired all the time. I got decent sleep i think but i prob should eat better throughout the day for energy but lately I have been all over the place. I'm just like ok I'm 25 I shouldn't wanna take a nap by like noon everyday! And I refuse to drink coffee/energy drinks to compensate soooo I'll just be dead all day I guess

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

you don't have to start yr day w coffee but starting yr day with (complex) carbs definitely helps. like, even eggs on wheat toast or something makes a difference. oatmeal I think works too

Kiana likes this.
  4. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

What I was gonna say. I eat like garbage currently lol but a few years ago I was really conscious of all that. I would eat avocado toast with egg in the mornings and I noticed after eating better in general I had a lot more natural energy.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

This is me tbh. I blame it on my depression even though I eat like shit lol. The two go hand in hand I would say

Kiana and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  6. supernovagirl

I get so worked up so easily I wish I could just chill. Like one person saying one comment gets my heart racing and I feel shaky and I just can’t calm down for so long after.
    Idek how to get this shit under control

7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah I eat like garbage but my friend is the picture of health and she made that suggestion to me when I mentioned similarly that I didn't want to rely on coffee to have a good day. I'm still drinking coffee tho but have found the suggestion makes it so I don't necessarily have to if I don't feel like it

8. Kiana

I had oatmeal this morning! But usually I don't wake up with enough time to spare for breakfast so I try to throw a breakfast protein bar in my purse or something. I'm veggie so it's sometimes harder to get nutrients and I don't have a car so it's hard to get groceries rn and I think that combo is killing me

9. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

im similarly really bad about getting up to eat, but it's helped me in the past to add another person to the mix to help keep me disciplined. like, I don't necessarily care if I eat or not in the morning but if I'm eating w a friend or if they're trying to keep my accountable or I'm cooking for a family member it helps to drive away that apathy. I do sympathize with the lack of groceries and car though, that makes things way harder :/ is this a temporary thing or are you in a city where a car isn't necessary? if the latter, I'd suggest next time you do get groceries to plan out a specific easy breakfast (like bagels and avocados or smth) bc once you spend the money you're not likely to let it waste

sorry I'm being a total fraud and hypocrite I'm all on that coffee train feel free to disregard me

Kiana likes this.
  10. Kiana

Haha you're fine! It's def a driving city. Rural area where things are spread out and not rly any public transport. I have been without a car for a few months. Was hoping to get a car this weekend but I may not get the chance which suuuux cause I'm so done with this!! I did a hello fresh order which was nice without a car but dang those things are expensive without a discount code! Luckily the farmers market is tomorrow and close to where I live so I can get some veggies

11. I definitely feel tired all day too. Pretty sure it's because I don't eat breakfast and hydrate enough, but I'm too tired to make time for breakfast in the morning. I'd rather get an extra 15-20min of sleep, but then I'm sitting at my desk yawning and get frustrated 'cause I can only blame myself ha. I have trouble falling asleep too, which doesn't help.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I think I'm tired all the time because I can't fall asleep and I have to wake up early because capitalism and because life is emotionally draining

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

I have to work 12 hour shifts over the next few days because they don’t have staff and this was a last min notice for me. I also have to pick up my glasses because they weren’t ready when they said they were going to be. I bought 2 pairs and only one was ready and they kept asking me about waiting 15 min. I told them I would but I have to get to work and said what town I worked in and when I need to be there. So I need to get there when they open for me to be at work on time

14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I hate how anxious I am. Always second guessing myself. Even over the littlest things. I must hold the record for deleted posts on this website because I frequently think what I have to say is really quite stupid. Or the whole "I think I'm a good cook thing" and then sharing things here or elsewhere and I'm always like, "this looks like shit." And I never know if it does or not so I second guess myself, even if someone tells me it looks great, I think about their motivations for why they might say that and use that to devalue what they say even though it means a lot to me. I frustrate myself way too much.

dadbolt likes this.
  15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

rt

love you buddy yr a great cook

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah, I went through your Instagram and showed my GF each of your food posts. We salivated together while waiting for our food to get to our table at a restaurant :crylaugh: @Ken

Ken and dadbolt like this.
  17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Thanks guys. You’re too kind!

dadbolt and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I get the anxiety. I've never seen you post anything food related that didn't look great or sounds informative (or confusing because I don't know what things are)

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

when you can't read the food description, that's when you really know it's good :crylaugh:

ChaseTx and Ken like this.
  20. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I don't want to be here anymore

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  21. supernovagirl

angrycandy likes this.
  22. Carmen SD

Trusted

After being “forced” to do several 12 hour shifts with last min notice (me doing everything and no break) and now just getting a few days off, I’m being told last min I need to go do training at the hr office. I’m so tired of this company. So it’s either do a double or work on your days off. After the mess of this past weekend, I’m not going to “work” on my day off. Watch me get forced to work 12s again this weekend because they have no staff

23. lightning

conflict avoidance is for cowards and children. unless you're physically/emotionally drained and/or have health/safety/other serious concerns, generally just giving people the silent treatment is immature and selfish. just let people know you no longer like them, and why. it's better to explain than to just ignore and never say anything. both hurt, but at least the former is (or can be) closure and honesty. so many people on social media and online generally talk about unity, community, being honest with people, then turn around and do the opposite. stop being fake. i'm not here to make people feel good and give them confirmation bias. unlearn your bullshit.

24. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

my whole world is falling apart right now but I'm trying to be strong

domotime2 and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

:heart: hope it blows over soon

Ken, Mr. Serotonin and angrycandy like this.