Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 60

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Kiana Apr 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 4, 2018)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The thread seems pretty split 50/50 I wouldn't worry too much. Everyone has a different line tho imo it shouldn't ever offer financial support of the artist. I have trouble separating the art and artist personally when it comes to abuse and stuff. It's all I think about when the music plays, I feel guilty, and I could be listening to someone who doesn't inspire those feelings. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand ppl being able to separate more easily, but I'm sure others would scoff at the lines I draw so I guess

tenor (2).gif

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

People who don’t keep an appropriate amount of space between cars in a drive thru

EmmanuelSCastle and Joe4th like this.
  3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

It's supposed to be bumper to bumper right?

(kidding, this is so frustrating)

Ken likes this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

too close or too far. the lady in front of me at starbucks left more than a car length between her and the car in front of her. so obnoxious.

Joe4th likes this.
  5. Kiana

I guess I'm in my own lil world on here and don't see the drama but I've seen a lot of ppl say they're gonna leave recently which is a bummer. Idk what's going on but I hope it gets sorted out :-/

skogsraet and Ken like this.
  6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I read the thread and tbh I have no idea what is going on in there.

Everyone looks pretty bad.

skogsraet and Ken like this.
  7. St. Nate

Anyway...

It looks like I can't live in my newly acquired apartment cause the building needs a plumbing and electrical overhaul.

8. Kiana

Why are strangers following me on instagram

ComedownMachine likes this.
  9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

That was me, sorry

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. Kiana

Lol if I know it's one of u I will follow back but idk ppls names so it just looks like creepy strangers rn!!

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Strangers don't equal creepy Kiana! :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

12. Kiana

Strangers are creepy because there's nothing interesting on mine to follow so unless they know me it's like why and also STALKING PROBABLY

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. Kiana

OKAY AN OLD CLIENT FROM WORK FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM. HOW. NO. HOW DO THEY FIND ME

14. Kiana

THIS IS WHY I WAS OFF THE GRID

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Did you connect it to your contacts or something? If you’re in their phone or you’re facebook friends or something, they’ll get a notification that you made a profile

16. St. Nate

@Kiana okay I checked and most of the people following you are definitely weird bot accounts.

17. Kiana Apr 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 5, 2018)
    Kiana

I don't have it connected to Facebook but they have my phone number. I didn't connect my contacts so I naively thought I was safe :-|

I am displeased!!

18. Kiana Apr 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 5, 2018)
    Kiana

I figured so i was like weird whatever most of my Twitter followers are bots too lol. Except my former client!! Line crossed!!!! I mean i love her but if she can find me so can anyone!!!

19. Kiana

Torn between deleting my account and following her back to see if she posts cute pics of her kids :speakno:

20. St. Nate

GRID! GRID! GRID!

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

lemme get that follow also if you don't delete

Kiana likes this.
  22. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I'm in a Discord chat with a bunch of people for this thing I'm involved in, and I'm just finding out now there's a bunch of conspiracy theorist wingnuts in here and I'm making the mistake of engaging with them and it's making me want to punch myself in the balls so hard I pass out from nerve shock. My god I hate these people.

skogsraet and St. Nate like this.
  23. Jams

Trusted

So I get paid 2 different pay rates for my job depending on the type of job I'm doing. I got paid the wrong (lesser) rate for a few jobs. I emailed my boss, my TL, payroll, literally everyone I have an email for. I got my paycheck last week. They did not make up for the pay I lost. And I've been emailing them since trying to see why, and every single one of them is ignoring my emails. I have no other method of contacting anyone and I'm so pissed. I'm never going to see that money :redanger:It's not a huge amount or anything but still, I earned it so I deserve to be paid the correct amount. I want to quit so bad but I feel completely stuck.

24. Kiana

My older sister is supposed to let me borrow her car while she's in class which is super nice but she said I could borrow it at 9:40AM and then called last minute to say I had to wait until 11:00AM and now it's 11:30 and my little sister called to say they'd be here in a few minutes and they've taken forever. Idek why she picked up my lil sister. She knows I wanted to do that and they're just going to the store and messing around while I wait. It sucks cause I just wanted to go to the gym and the longer I sit around and wait the longer that icky meh depression feeling creeps up and I lose motivation to do anything. And I can't complain cause she's doing me a favor so I'm just stewing in irritation.

25. Jams

Trusted

Why is finding a doctor so difficult???? I haven't had a PCP since high school bc my old one (who was the besssttt!!!) moved out of state. Everyone recommended me this one doctor and I called and they told me he longer accepts my insurance. Every doctor recommended to me: Sorry we don't take your insurance anymore!! I'm having a hell of a time finding a dentist that accepts my insurance, too. And since I can't drive it makes it even more difficult bc no one wants to drive me an hour to go to the doctor. I'm so frustrated by this whole dang process!!